No announcement yet.

Japan- Here I come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they got a brand called SMART..bought 1 in Tokyo..u can only find it in Japan..quite interesting

Comment

Yes Yen is at all time low, but not worth going there, radiation is there for many years to come, I think they trying to cover up so their tourism industry can still survive. I know someone that is expecting, went to Japan, kanna radiation and advise by doc to abort

Comment

I went there last year for holiday. Prices are not cheap, I think you can get a better deal here in the forum. And the thing about Japan is they do not entertain bargaining. So all prices are fixed. Not to mention the radiation and stuff, if you are expecting, please don't take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxam
          omg, this is so bad, sorry to hear that.
          guess that life

Comment

Girls in japan will get their boyfriends to buy things like LV, Hermes . What they then do is to sell them off to these "second hand" shops for cash. That's the G rated version.
            Girls that go for compensated dating know where to go to encash their proceeds. That's the IRL version.

Some of the goods go straight from boutiques to shop front. But I'm not so clued in on the horological front in Japan though.

Happy shopping!

Comment

go google Jack Road... they sell quite a bit of BNIB n 2nd hand watches at competitive prices in Tokyo...

Comment

Bought a red camo g shock from narita airport on my way back. To my surprise, I actually didn't see the watch in Yadabashi or BIC.

Comment

Japan usually cannot slash price one

Comment

Is it worth to buy a new rolex from Japanese AD? Planning to go in a few months' time

Comment

I think is nego

Comment

Jack road or Kame Kichi (both in the same building) are well recommended by forum people around the world for watch shoppers at Tokyo. Amazed by the their collection when I was there.
                        Too many which I want but no capital...
                        Situated at Nakano which just 5 mins away from Shinjuku.
                        Bought my Omega PO at Kame Kichi. Draw back is the shop charge extra 3% for credit card usage

Comment

japan can nego meh

Comment

japan ad can nego??

Comment

hoot burberry!

Comment

hokkaido was great.. really wanna go back there again.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X