This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning on violation of advertiser rules

Some feedback, just got a warning from the mods regarding posting of 2 updates a day on my sale thread. It would be great to put the important announcement and rules and regulations to read for advertisers in the other watch garage category too. Noticed it is only posted in the rolex garage.

Many thanks to the mods for their great commitment to moderating this great forum.

Hi

Thanks for pointing that out. Hope you understand.

Anyway, we have added the sticky in "Other watches".
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

good job mods!

for once i thought bro yellowfit wanted to play punk by deleting the updates...
      almost posted a very nasty remark but i edited it after i noticed that the postings were edited by the mods..

bro cedric was quick to pm me after deleting my remarks post and explained the rationale behind the deletions..

kudos to the mods
      and good luck to yellowfit's sale..
      In The Bag
      Him
      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
      Her
      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X