Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in getting posts up

Hi Mods,

Not sure if it was something that I did with my recent WTS post in Other Watches Garage, but it seemed to take quite long (almost 24hours) for my new thread to show up in the forum. By that time, my thread showed up 3-4 pages down from the top. Please advise if there's something that I can do to improve this.

In fact, I had posted a reply to that thread this morning and the reply has not shown up yet. Instead i have just sold the watch and posted a reply to the thread to indicate to close the thread and the "sold" post went up ahead my morning post.

Just wanted to understand if there's some way when i post a new sale thread to ensure that it hits quickly.

Thanks.

We have limited manpower at the moment and we will try to get as many posts as we can up on time.

You should not face the problem now, I believe you have hit the min number of posts that it wont be subjected to moderation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Understand the need for this to encourage more active participation from members. Will work on getting my participation rates up ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X