X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Thanks!

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Guys... apologies for it. Didn't log in during the wkends so didnt know that such issue existed... But I've found out the source of the problem...

Apparantely, the new hosting company hosted my web on their USA servers instead of the local one which i requested.... Last nite i too wasn't able to surf... Contacted them... blah blah blah.. and they have moved my hosting to a local one already... so i'm pretty sure that it should have no more problems at night... hehe

Tink this morning, the loading time is much faster than yesterday morning also...

Will monitor the situation..

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Guys... apologies for it. Didn't log in during the wkends so didnt know that such issue existed... But I've found out the source of the problem...

Apparantely, the new hosting company hosted my web on their USA servers instead of the local one which i requested.... Last nite i too wasn't able to surf... Contacted them... blah blah blah.. and they have moved my hosting to a local one already... so i'm pretty sure that it should have no more problems at night... hehe

Tink this morning, the loading time is much faster than yesterday morning also...

Will monitor the situation..
    Last edited by louisoh; 04-02-09, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fallraen
    replied
    thank goodness. i don't think it had anything to do with our computers, but i believe it had something to do with the ad-servers (and starhub) that the forums uses. I too had problems loading the page but i noticed it was the sponsored ads at the top that couldn't load. perhaps the mods can check this out when we (starhubbbers) have issues lol

Leave a comment:

• NaesHaes
    replied
    Hor Say Liao!!!!!!!!!!! Finally can wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    consider it a blessing in disguise

Leave a comment:

• NaesHaes
    replied
    I am using StarHub

This happened since Sunday night and till today.

No pictures, page loading almost more then the 3 mins now "I just timed it", 95% of pictures fail to load.

I feel so lost....

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    my side no problems . using aussie ISP . However i notice a lag at times, but nothing worth complaining about.

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    "Post not-being-able-to-access SG-ROC trauma"

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Say you cannot surf sgroc..and it affects your life alot..you demand compensation

Hehe...joking la...I tell u...you are not the first 1 to face the problem...just tell them that you cannot go into some sites...they should know already. Usually they would ask where you stay and they know wad is the problem already.

Leave a comment:

replied
    So I must call STARHUB and make noise!!!!! But what should I say???

Leave a comment:

• Cessna
    replied
    Slow Slow Slow

Home ( Starhub ) - cannot access at home for 2days already
    office ( Starhub also but line borrow from Singnet) - um....Very happy that now I can access and sending this feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    im not experiencing any login difficulties @ work or @ home...both access place uses singnet.

can i check if all of you who are experiencing problems are using starhub access?

i know cedric and 116520 are using starhub when they encounter problem.

like to hear from the rest of u.
    No prob for me (non-starhub)

Leave a comment:

replied
    My home one is Starhub.... in office is Singnet.... in office now NO PROBLEM... go home can't go to this page, I think I stay in office tonight...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I think it has got to do with your ISP

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    im not experiencing any login difficulties @ work or @ home...both access place uses singnet.

can i check if all of you who are experiencing problems are using starhub access?

i know cedric and 116520 are using starhub when they encounter problem.

like to hear from the rest of u.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X