No announcement yet.

Warning about potential fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a newbie with your VERY FIRST POST!!! REALLY!!! We believe you!!!

You've just made it so obvious to us now that you are an accomplice or the same person. It just proves that the seller is indeed a scammer. Thank you for being part of the evidence.

It just shows how bright you are trying to cover it all up

Originally posted by Simonshop
    I also ever transaction with Halim Anggeni and I received good item from him.

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...370#msg_278947

================== GOOD GUYS ==================

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

As long as we have brothers here to give the heads up and watch out for one another, we should be fine. Lets just hope that nobody would be that gullible.

Originally posted by hoshi8 View Post
      this scammer is getting out of hand....

i wonder how his mum feels when she finds out her son is a useless cheat!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Beware.....

To: g00dwatch@yahoo.com.sg
        Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 1:39 AM
        Hi,
        Your Rolex SD is for sale at SGD 3500? Please confirm with me ASAP. Thanks

Best Regards
        Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, SG$3500 included shipping cost and insurance cost.
        Thanks

To: g00dwatch@yahoo.com.sg
        Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 6:50 AM

Hi goodwatch,

So when will you be ship out? Where you located as i am am in Singapore.

Regards
        Mike

Hi Mike,

I am in Indonesia. This watch will be ship from Indonesia vai FedEx express. If ok, I will offer the watch to you.

Regards,
        Anggeni

Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 8:10 AM

Hi Goodwatch,

Please do contact me if any. My Hp : +659xxxxxx8.
        Or can i have your handphone number? Please reserved the watch for me. thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Don't worried my friend... you will get the rolex SD 100% authentic soon. You can sms me at +6287810868478.

Regards,
        Anggeni

( Exchanged sms : Ask him to sell me Sgd3000 cos my TT payment limit to 3k only)To: g00dwatch@yahoo.com.sg
        Date: Tuesday, 10 February, 2009, 12:34 AM

Hi Anggeni,

Can i have some pics on your SD? Really hope that you can let go at SGD3000 too. Pls reply me asap. I will do TT by today and also pls send it out to me once you recieved the payment ASAP. Need the watch for my DAD birthday on coming weekend.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I have send you the picture Rolex SEA DWELLER 16600 SS + Box/Papers. Ok, I will give you the price SG$3000 included shipping cost and insurance cost.

Please send me your complete shipping address, So i can prepare the package of the item right now.

Let me know if you have sent the payment soon.

Best regards,
        Anggeni

Comment

Hi Mike,

Looks like you got a steal!

why don't you offer to go down to Indonesia to pick it up from him? see whether he can still sell or not?

Comment

Originally posted by pweesng View Post
            Hi Mike,

Looks like you got a steal!

why don't you offer to go down to Indonesia to pick it up from him? see whether he can still sell or not?
            Haha.. Actually i wanted to do that but quite tired liao loh..

Comment

mike, why don't you continue? Ask for his bank account number. Then you claim that you have TT the money over and demand him to ship the watch over... ha ha... con him back!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                mike, why don't you continue? Ask for his bank account number. Then you claim that you have TT the money over and demand him to ship the watch over... ha ha... con him back!
                Oh , bank account already got it. Can hunt him down if you have a very good .....man in indonesia ...hehehe.. forgot to post it..\Mike,

Please send the payment via bank transfer and you could deduct the bank wire fee to the total payment. Your total price is SG$3500 included shipping cost and insurance cost (by Fedex express).

Here's my bank account details:

Account Holder : Halim Anggeni
                Account number : 8610078738
                Bank Name : Bank Central Asia (B.C.A)
                Bank SWIFT Code : CENAIDJA
                Beneficiary address:
                Halim Anggeni
                Jl. P. Bangka RT.19 Kampung 1 Skip
                Tarakan 77113
                Kalimantan, Indonesia

Let me know if you have done the payment and i will ship the watch the same day i have received your payment.

Please send me your shipping address and your personal phone number first, So i can prepare the package of the item right now.

Best regards,
                Anggeni

Comment

haha I also played with him... went through all the exchange of contacts, price neg, confirmation... then in the end expose his scam...

this fool kena expose so many time he still keep trying...

Comment

Originally posted by tunge View Post
                    haha I also played with him... went through all the exchange of contacts, price neg, confirmation... then in the end expose his scam...

this fool kena expose so many time he still keep trying...
                    Hahaha...That greats...must really make him like a fool .

Comment

thick skinned fool. there is criminal, then there is stupid. this fella belong in the latter
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

well, it's kinda like firing a gun with unlimited ammo having a blindfold on. with taking probability into account with all multiple target boards in place, he would at the very least strike 1 target.

con-men generally depend on the biggest weakness of man i.e. GREED. how many times have we all read of scams in papers where the modus operandi is almost identical. victim buying something at rock bottom price and then hopefully sell it at inflated skyhigh prices.

it's extremely fortunate that we have friendly brudders in this forum to give us sound advice prior to a costly purchase. there are however many others who unfortunately do not have access to advice and hence make decisions based on calculated risk, gut feel and all that jazz. end of the day, just remember: GOOD THINGS DUN COME CHEAP & CHEAP THINGS MAY NOT BE ALL GOOD
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                          well, it's kinda like firing a gun with unlimited ammo having a blindfold on. with taking probability into account with all multiple target boards in place, he would at the very least strike 1 target.

con-men generally depend on the biggest weakness of man i.e. GREED. how many times have we all read of scams in papers where the modus operandi is almost identical. victim buying something at rock bottom price and then hopefully sell it at inflated skyhigh prices.

it's extremely fortunate that we have friendly brudders in this forum to give us sound advice prior to a costly purchase. there are however many others who unfortunately do not have access to advice and hence make decisions based on calculated risk, gut feel and all that jazz. end of the day, just remember: GOOD THINGS DUN COME CHEAP & CHEAP THINGS MAY NOT BE ALL GOOD
                          well said bro

Comment

Watch out!Fraud!

Guys, do you think we can start to have a sticky Watchout of fraud we encountered or came across on the web?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

Rock bottom price..?i dun know,but this is a price i would pay for an orange hand..i can't really find a good condition one in Singapore for abt 20k. (complete set) The below sellers are of the same person.He been banned by Puristpro,and connectingwatches.com now.

http://market.watchprosite.com/?show...&ti=463851&s=0
                              http://www.connectingwatches.com/for...Se&Author=9423

Comment

The latest post at connectingwatches.com been edited by the moderator there. This is his earlier post.

http://www.connectingwatches.com/for...Se&Author=9423

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X