Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we do?

Hi,

I wish to seek some advice here. What can we do, besides the rating system, for someone who "aeroplaned" you? Yes, I'm referring to a person who promised you over the phone to meet up for a sale transaction, then disappeared into "thin air".

Tx.
    The Crown Of Achievement

post a bump, but state what happened. alternatively you can post neg fb.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Oh ok. I'll give him some MORE time and if there is no response, then got story to tell liao.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

the feeling sucks, and i hate it. but its part and parcel of dealing where you take his/her word for it.
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

The worse part is that he just sold off a watch in the forum to another member here. Got 1 positive rating some more. Wtf! Then he should further understand and know how to be polite right!!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I condemn such practice but in a situation like this, you can't do much but give him a negative rating. He can KPKB till the cows come home, but in the end, he still did not honor his word.. I would also suggest you put this thread's link in yr comment so that future buyers / sellers may see the background of the rating.

When I sold my item to a buyer at my listed price and promised to meet up 3 days later (due to buyers work schedule), I agreed and even inbetween somebody offered me a higher price, I didn't feel it was right for me to take it up... I can only promise the 2nd potential buyer he is next on the list if the 1st buyer decides to not proceed with the purchase... Then the bugger aeroplane me and I was even willing to accept a lower price for the 2nd buyer which was what the 1st buyer wanted to pay for...

Just do what is necessary and move on... U can be upset but there is nothing much you can do anymore... If it aint meant to be, then there maybe another more desired timepiece waiting for you right??

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Thanks for the advice and consolation. Appreciate it.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Hi,

I wish to seek some advice here. What can we do, besides the rating system, for someone who "aeroplaned" you? Yes, I'm referring to a person who promised you over the phone to meet up for a sale transaction, then disappeared into "thin air".

Tx.
                tell me about it! i kena dun know how many times..time to meet,vanished into thin air. No sound no picture..

A note to buyer or seller,if you are not going to complete the transaction pls got the courtesy to call or sms buyer/seller don't sabo the buyer/seller.Thank you.

Comment

Be especially careful of buyer who post no transactions, but only appear as buyer. I wonder why they do this? Run away at the last minute? Haggle without care?

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                    tell me about it! i kena dun know how many times..time to meet,vanished into thin air. No sound no picture..

A note to buyer or seller,if you are not going to complete the transaction pls got the courtesy to call or sms buyer/seller don't sabo the buyer/seller.Thank you.
                    i wonder if these are the same people that we meet in the uni/poly. group assignment, also vanish, until due date
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

These kind of person, I see until don't want to see liao... promise come never come, promise to pay offer price never pay, fly kite nevermind, sometimes paid already say you sell expensive... no word said....

Comment

Originally posted by tualumpar View Post
                        Be especially careful of buyer who post no transactions, but only appear as buyer. I wonder why they do this? Run away at the last minute? Haggle without care?
                        I beg to differ on this maybe because I'd sold few watches to forum members here who are "inactive", or merely came in to buy. They are not the regulars here like you and me and may have only 1 or 2 postings. This, I can accept but this chap harassed me for my watch and let me down like that, is something I can't understand ? The worse is, he had carried out a transaction here in Dec 08, and he sold off a watch to a regular member . I thought at least he should be mature enough right ?

Anyway, I've PM'ed him again. Let's see...
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Let's see how he/she says....

I beg to differ on this maybe because I'd sold few watches to forum members here who are "inactive", or merely came in to buy. They are not the regulars here like you and me and may have only 1 or 2 postings. This, I can accept but this chap harassed me for my watch and let me down like that, is something I can't understand ? The worse is, he had carried out a transaction here in Dec 08, and he sold off a watch to a regular member . I thought at least he should be mature enough right ?

Comment

Its better if u expose him here for the benefit of all. Its worrisome.

Comment

bro,why not call or text him? Some members here are not online as active as us.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X