A suggestion to hype up the forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion to hype up the forum!

Ok, basically, I have gained this idea from other forums.

In order to make this forum more lively, I propose that we will have a monthly/ bi-monthly raffle? Basically, we will have a raffle committee (which can be the admins) and then every member can contribute to the raffle by paying for one raffle ticket (i.e. maybe around $2-$5?), and every month/ bi-monthly, we will have a draw and the winning ticket will get to win a prize. (i.e. maybe Rolex Merchandise, Watch Accessory, or even Affordable Watches)

What do you guys reckon?
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

to conduct raffle, need to apply permit with police department

check this link

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
    Ok, basically, I have gained this idea from other forums.

In order to make this forum more lively, I propose that we will have a monthly/ bi-monthly raffle? Basically, we will have a raffle committee (which can be the admins) and then every member can contribute to the raffle by paying for one raffle ticket (i.e. maybe around $2-$5?), and every month/ bi-monthly, we will have a draw and the winning ticket will get to win a prize. (i.e. maybe Rolex Merchandise, Watch Accessory, or even Affordable Watches)

What do you guys reckon?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      to conduct raffle, need to apply permit with police department

check this link
      Wah didn't know that it is so troublesome... I thought it was just something for fun only as forums from other countries does it, didn't know the laws here are so strict....
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X