No announcement yet.

Be careful of overseas deals - scammer alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the info. i almost kana 2 years back as the buyer insist paymen on western union. i only accept paypal as more reliable.

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

i almost kana 2 years back as the buyer insist paymen on western union.

Comment

Guess have to be careful when dealing with overseas ppl....

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

hi, i got the same.

someone claims to be from UK asking to buy my ipad 2 for her grandson in some african country. i lost all interest when i hear its africa. never replied the person and he also never replied back

interesting thing is that the person is using a surname tan in her email. so at first i thought the buyer must be singaporean or smthg. her email address is Michelletan.....

Originally posted by Hyundai8818 View Post
              Watch I post for sale got scammer saying he is staying in UK, but want to buy for grandson 21st BD, but he work in Nigeria, ask to send watch to Nigeria !
              wah piang, heard Nigeria straight away OR LAN con men where we heard so often come to my mind
              I reply them in hokkien to go F.. themselves
              Watch that they post for sale like daydate, I ask if can sell me for 5K and they say ok
              wah piang again..... so out right scammers.

Comment

just make sure we are careful when dealing with overseas seller..
                for my case , i only buy watch when i can meet F2F.. otherwise i wont bother wasting my time communicating .. :P

Comment

That is the safest method for sure. Also most postal companies don't insure watches and jewellery so if it gets lost, who will bear the cost?

Comment

How about those overseas companies on Chrono24? Does anyone have any experience?

Comment

scaryy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremytoh View Post
                        How about those overseas companies on Chrono24? Does anyone have any experience?
                        Use paypal, credit card or other payment modes that will offer protection. Never remit your money or use western union unless you are sure you can absolutely trust the seller.

Comment

Thank you for the info!

Comment

KL deal?

What are the things to look out for when making a purchase in KL's Rolex AD?

Comment

Once send $, how to have recourse? Not advisable to buy ex items through overseas/ internet sources...... pretty much a gamble.

And not forgetting the quality of the items ......

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X