Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Nick Faldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Nick Faldo

The Royal Oak Nick Faldo is dedicated to the Europe’s gold champion, Nick Faldo. Audemars Piguet shows its involvement and alliance with the golfing sports and industry. It is produced with a limited edition of 450 pieces.
    Its movement is mechanical and automatic winding. It has a special oscillating weight segment that is textured like a golf ball. In addition, it has a “Nick Faldo” signature on the oscillating weight. The balance count is at 28,800 vibrations per hour.

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
    Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Not my favourite golfer, but a very nice piece indeed – and a rare oak with display back.

The piece also comes with a leather golf bag with embroidered Nick Faldo signature, and ten specially produced clubs.

* pics do not belong to me

Comment

Yes, it was a very limited run and indeed a beautiful piece.

I handled one in Japan earlier this year and was so tempted to buy it. The bezel is made of polished platinum and the case is slightly wider than my AP RO Military dial. I think the Nick Faldo is a 39mm case.

Comment

I just went back to the same shop in Japan in the beginning of Nov 09, and it's still available at JPY698,000. But comes without box and papers. The bezel is made of 900 Platinum.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X