X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ten10
    replied
    Originally posted by redneckk View Post
    i love ur posts bout these DIY stuff. v interesting and very helpful. i was hoping u'd do one on a watch box. haha. thanks!
    Thx Redneckk! That's the benefit of joining this forum right? Can share share some knowledge.

BTW...
    a) You going for the 6694 launch?
    b) I dont get what u mean bro... this is the el cheapo version of a watch box for 3 watches what!

So, now everyone gets a chance to make their own watch box!

Any takers??? Selling this one off $12.00 lelong price on condition he/she turns up at the launch on sunday! Only one piece nya!

Leave a comment:

• redneckk
    replied
    i love ur posts bout these DIY stuff. v interesting and very helpful. i was hoping u'd do one on a watch box. haha. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ten10
    replied
    DIY Watch Collector's Box

Here's how you can make your very own watch box...
    http://ten10-projects.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html

You can pick a simple el-cheapo wooden box from Daiso or go for one in teakwood, the choice is yours. These steps are simplified to teach you the very basics. Hope you have fun doing it!

cheers people!

Leave a comment:

• ten10
    started a topic DIY Watch Box

DIY Watch Box

Hi Forummers,

Coming up next, I'll teach you how to make your own watch boxes. In this project I've converted a ready-made wooden box into a 3-watch Box. With this idea, you can convert practically any type of box (even the mooncake box) into your "special" built watch box. After all, its your own design!

I just wonder how many people tried the DIY Trays. Can someone try to start a thread to showcase their handy-work?

Click this link to see the watch box...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5302701...n/photostream/

cheers y'all

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X