X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoned View Post
    Ah ok, finally. Thanks for the update.
    With the latest series?
    Yep. Hooted my P2-2 at Red Army yesterday.

Here is the box...

Comment

Originally posted by Stoned View Post
      Packaging was probably outsourced to a 3rd party,but at least sevenfriday should have picked up the typo and rejected it. At least there's no typo on the dial.
      elusive

Comment

Anybody know where is this watch made?
        No info on its website but heard is Made-in-China.

Comment

I thought this is a Swiss made watch?

Comment

I saw the p1 at red army but did not pull the trigger I think it's too squarish

Comment

Originally posted by monyat View Post
              They never said it was swiss made...people assumed it is

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Was looking for a piece recently, but I think i can't carry it off.

Comment

Same here, still can't decide if I like it enough. Will go red army watches to try again though

Comment

Originally posted by monyat View Post
                    no it is not swiss made i think it's designed in zurich but made in china using japanese movement, at least according to this FT article which contains a short interview with the boss of SevenFriday:
                    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8ce9d068-e...#axzz2owqoyw1i

Hence for me i can't bring myself to pay the 1.4 to 1.6k for a SevenFriday watch...just too much for another micro-brand for me..
                    Hopefully one day can find a used one..

Comment

very nice design! but so expensive for just the design...

Comment

Hi where can I get rubber strap and I love the black leather with red stitch. Please help me where to get it?

Comment

Love at first look, didn't ask much and paid for P3 at millennia walk! Went home then know about NO Date! LoL. Anyway I still happy with the watch!

Comment

this watch look like nice to wear for the first 2 weeks, thereafter don't know where it will end up. This watch look to me like a big brother of any Swatch watch design. For those who is thinking to get this, please made a trip to bugis street (cheap $5-10) watch shops, they have those squarely style design , but case in a quartz movement , some will touch screen options. bang for your buck to try out whether you like the design.

Comment

Originally posted by Great123 View Post
                              this watch look like nice to wear for the first 2 weeks, thereafter don't know where it will end up. This watch look to me like a big brother of any Swatch watch design. For those who is thinking to get this, please made a trip to bugis street (cheap $5-10) watch shops, they have those squarely style design , but case in a quartz movement , some will touch screen options. bang for your buck to try out whether you like the design.
                              Haha cannot compare those $10 watch to sevenfriday watch la. Totally different product and target market. While I feel the sevenfriday is only worth half of what it it's retailing for now, it still of a much nicer design and quality compared to those $10 watch and the plastic swatches.

Comment

sevenfriday, name wise cannot huat if you bet 4d and toto and doing business why , in cantonese translation it means failure already( ca pai ooh). design wise can accept lah, price- ? in the range of some very lau jiao swiss brands, guys sitting in the swiss alps office are trying to be funny.furthermore this watch come with a coffin like box -----imagine giving this watch as gift to your boyfriend or girlfriend or even worse - grandpa??????? a european car lookalike with a mock up japanese engine. no offense to those seven friday fans. just sharing my points.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X