Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOMOS Glashutte

any NOMOS owners in SG?

just bought myself a Nomos Orion Datum at the wempe boutique in NYC a couple of weeks ago. didn't intend to buy any watches at first but I saw this one and i just had to have it. sales exec gave me a "discount" to offset the sales tax so its slightly cheaper than the price listed on the nomos website. figured i could'nt get a better deal in sg (are there authorised dealers in sg?) so i just went for it.

for the past month my watch is gaining about 8sec/day - i wind it every morning and at night i leave it dial-up on my desk. seems a bit 'fast' but i'll continue to monitor..

would like to hear from other NOMOS owners and their NOMOS experience on the forum!

pictures:

I've always liked the look of these watches.......very classy........

Comment

yup very elegant. unfortunately after i got home and inspected the watch closely - i found some scratches at the lugs, can be seen in the second pic. quite deep actually. think that could've happened when the shop swapped straps for me to try other straps of different lengths. not too bothered by it since i dont think i'll be selling the watch anytime soon

Comment

Super nice, congrats!

Comment

I had one with the caliber alpha, timing was pretty good imo about +3/-3 sec.

Comment

Accuracy seems top notch for your alpha movement. I'm quite surprised that your watch loses time. I recall reading somewhere that nomos watche are regulated to gain time, never to lose time. Makes sense to me since I'd rather be early for a meeting than late for it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X