Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Cirdec,

Basically the current Junghans line-up is as below:

1) Erhard Junghans - Highest end collection with watches equipped with movement equivalent to GS 9sXX and Credor 6s37, why would Junghans has the accessibility towards these Fine Movement? Reason being during the quartz era, where Junghans which is the pioneer for the radio control watches had assisted Seiko in developing those radio control technology thus today you can see these movement ticking in the Erhard Junghans collection.

2) Meister - The Original DNA of Junghans is nicely interpreted, ranging from a 3 hands classic to a Chronoscope or a Moon Phase, the Meister is the current focus of Junghans after the German takeover it from the Hong Kong company at year 2008. More complication would be coming out from this collection in the future.

3) Max Bill - Well known by the bauhaus and minimalism element in the design of the watch, the reintroduction of the Max Bill had well preserved the original 1960s design. This collection might be the "face" of Junghans to collectors as the simple design just make the watch stand out from the other.

4) Willy Bogner - A special collaboration of two heritage German brand - Junghans and Bogner. Is the first sports series of Junghans where Junghans work with the high street winter fashion wear company Bogner to come out with a series sport watches. Willy Bogner the founder himself is a athlete from the German Olympic ski team, then he also involve in shooting the ski chasing scene in James Bond Movie : On her Majesty's secret service.

let me know if there's any question regarding Junghans timepieces =)

Comment

Can anyone advise the local rrp for the meister calender and Meister chronoscope?

Comment

Hi, I got a Junghans some years back in Germany. I like them and it would be great to have an official dealer here in Singapore. Is there already one? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boluiz View Post
          Hi, I got a Junghans some years back in Germany. I like them and it would be great to have an official dealer here in Singapore. Is there already one? Thanks.
          Hi Boluiz,

As per commented by member Cirdec above, yes there's already one AD of Junghans currently at Singapore, please feel free to drop by =)

Originally posted by Cirdec View Post
          I last saw Junghans watch at peninsular, apparently nanking is the offical dealer now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X