Helson watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helson watch

Anyone familiar with this brand? Just wanna check is it worth buying?

Hk based micro brand. I like the skin diver. Nice homage of the blancpain FF.
    elusive

Comment

http://wornandwound.com/2012/01/11/r...son-skindiver/
      elusive

Comment

Pretty decent quality,value for money and excellent aftersales services. That's about all I can say

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks and also I want to check, is the bezel smooth when u guys rotate it? Thinking of buying 45mm shark diver bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazar View Post
            Thanks and also I want to check, is the bezel smooth when u guys rotate it? Thinking of buying 45mm shark diver bronze.
            Anyone?

Comment

How smooth is smooth? Is it a good thing that the bezel gets rotated very easily with the slightest force? I had some Helsons before but I had hardly if ever rotated the bezel so I wonder why this is important?

I think the only reason I adjust the bezel of a dive watch is to realign the 12 o'clock marker to make it look nicer
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Because I saw review from other forum that when he turn the bezel it's very stiff till cause blister. Smooth as in rolex submariner kind of feeling? I wanna know more before I make the purchase ya, thanks by the way.

Comment

Because I saw review from other forum that when he turn the bezel it's very stiff till cause blister. Smooth as in rolex submariner kind of feeling? I wanna know more before I make the purchase ya, thanks by the way.
                  Er.."very stiff till cause blister" sounds exaggerating but maybe the bronze ones are different (mine was SS) so better let those who own a bronzo comment on this. But don't expect it to match the rolex standard lah...
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Ya la as long as "turnable" not stiff that kind is okay. Ya I aiming the bronze one. Hope some bronze shark diver owner can share their experience.

Comment

it was stiff and def not as smooth as say a sub. but not to the extent of causing blisters la.... unless skin made of tofu. LOL.
                      I don't need another watch.

Comment

I see, sizing wise how does it compare with a 44mm panerai?

Comment

I see, sizing wise how does it compare with a 44mm panerai?
                          Anyone here that own both can advise me on this??? Thanks a lot.

Comment

Anyone here that own both can advise me on this??? Thanks a lot.
                            Anybody???

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X