Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[021213 Addn.]-[TITONI] Along with times, RED Blossom turns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [021213 Addn.]-[TITONI] Along with times, RED Blossom turns...

艳花如人非异物,时一到,季一到,艳花也有蜕变时。。。
    "The color of a blossom is as frail as man, when the season arrives, when the time comes, the vibrancy of the cherry blossoms will change to fit itself to the nature."

人如花,花如人。总会有面对日子与岁月的挑战。
    Men, are like flowers. Flowers are like men as well. There will be a time where we will have to face the challenge of age and time.
    今日双眼一睁开,见到日历上大大既13年,12月同埋2号。。。就想到已经步入人生下一个十年的开始。如梅 花。。。再点样红艳,时一到,年一到,就红不了。
    When i open my eyes this morning, looking at the big sized, December, Year and Day, i've waken up to the day where the next ten years in life starts. Just like cherry blossoms, no matter how RED it is, when the season is in, when the time arrives, it won't stay vibrantly RED anymore.

今日休假,系科技商场闲逛时,经过表铺,就一眼见到依只带有镀金梅花标志既SPACE STAR,金壳金链服饰表。
    It's my rest day today, and during my window shopping trip in a technology hub shopping center, passes by a Watch Shop, caught my eyes with a SPACE STAR dress watch with TITONI emblem plated with gold, so as the case and the bracelet.

心理就想着,既然红梅出现既机率会越来越小,市场上的红梅会渐渐俾“银梅”,“金梅”取代。。。不如揾老板 探下价,睇下可否能够系今日得个便宜。老板讲系New Old Stock,开价800蚊(大约4800港蚊)。咦。。。?平过上只红梅喔!
    A thought flushed into the mind, since it getting harder and lesser chance available to find a TITONI with good old RED classic logo, and most likely the RED Blossoms are getting replaced by Gold and Silver blossoms... perhaps, i should look for the proprietor for negotiation, see if i can get a better deal. The seller claims that it's a NOS, and his price is selling at SGD$800. Hmmm... that's a bargain! In comparison to what i had paid for the last one acquired in August.

仔细一想,梅花商标由红花,蜕变至金银梅,如果无错,应该系2000年后之事。果只表既设计却依然停留系9 0年尾,2000年初的流线与尺寸。甘。。。应该可以同老板倾倾。。。博个有意头既价钱。
    As i dwell deeper, the TITONI logo change from RED to GOLD or SILVER ones, if i'm not wrong, was a transition made during the early 2000s. That dress piece design still bears some elements from the late 90s, with early 2000s styling and size. I guess i could bargain with the seller, to knock off some bills, to get a good lucky price number.

老板也于20分钟之内,俾我用688坡蚊拎番。
    In 20mins time, the seller let me bring this back with more than a 100 knocked off.

虽然系旧货,但系其流顺线条,前卫设计一点也唔会俾周边今时今日又大又粗又壮既其他表款与岁月 流逝的摧残。
    Even though it's an old stock, it's smooth stream line, advangarde design will not be out shined by another other watch designs around which can be big, rough,and tough, and also along with flying times.
    除佐“财大气粗”,金气满满既镀金表壳,表链之外。。。反而其瘦细既高度,简约的表盘,俾其样貌添加D秀气 。
    Except for the outrageous "flashy" plated gold on the case as well as the bracelet... In contrast, with it's slim profile, and dial of simplicity, gave additional points on the elegance of it's looks.

90年末代既经典时装表设计,往往包括以下特征
    Late Nineties typical and traditional dress watch often bears such characteristics.

极小既表冠
    Small... and small crown.

极瘦既表壳
    Thin... thin case of TITONI dress watch.

封闭唔透视后盖,见唔到梅花修饰既表陀
    Totally concealed case back, without any exposed window, we can't see the little decorated movement used by TITONI.

添入2000年初期设计部分元素
    Adding in design elements from the early 2000s.

貌似蝴蝶扣,却是简简单单Button Release Clasp。加埋比较复杂既多节链。
    Looks like a butterfly clasp from far, but it's not. Together with the little complex 5 section bracelet.

夜光涂层既小点缀,暗处望表也可报时。
    Little decoration of lumes, makes it convenient for me to tell time, even in the dark.

Hmmm。。。就唔知下朵梅,又会麽样咧?
    Hmmm... I wonder... how will the next Cherry Blossom looks like?

not bad, it's one brand that we hardly see here in singapore..

Comment

Hi guys. Glad to see people who appreciates Titoni.I plan to get one too.I feel this Swiss watch is under value.imho.

Comment

Bro ahlim94, you born in '94?

Comment

Hi ed.yeo, 94 is only my lucky number. I am born much earlier.

Comment

Hi ed.yeo.. any nice shop to recommend to buy Titoni?

Comment

Originally posted by ahlim94 View Post
              Hi ed.yeo, 94 is only my lucky number. I am born much earlier.
              ohh...i see... lucky lumber nia... hee~~~ i thot u realli born in 94, which will be very surprising.

hmm... i still looking ley... currently TITONI price very controlled. very hard to get one with good discount. i'm always on the look for TITONI with the classic red flower. where in time, the watches were made in the most simple and slow technique.
              newer generations one is expensive, and perhaps not so... err... good gold.

Comment

Yesterday went to PENINSULAR Shopping Center watch hunting, passes by the NANKING Watch Dealer, saw that they have numbers of TITONI models available. However, the shop seems kind of "atas" to me as they carries AZIMUTH as well as JUNGHANS and other mid-high brands, together with exception of SEIKO watches. You might want to pop by to have a look.
                I have no shopping experience there, hence, I couldn't tell what the kind of discount they can offer...

Btw, if you go in PSC, ACube(ex-KhengWah) is pushing off some NOS TITONI for 50%.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X