Tag heuer Rubber strap for F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag heuer Rubber strap for F1

Anybody knows where to get the rubber strap for my F1 and how much does it cost? Or maybe I should ask, Does anyone have a rubber strap lobang here?

TIA

$105 or was it 115 from Tag Heuer....won't regret getting it 1...I bought it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      $105 or was it 115 from Tag Heuer....won't regret getting it 1...I bought it

Thanks bro!

Comment

I'm also looking for the rubber strap.

But it cost abt $115 meh? Can advise whr to get it?

I had called service ctr in Raffles Tower and was told that it cost $155..

Comment

Originally posted by Acevin View Post
          I'm also looking for the rubber strap.

But it cost abt $115 meh? Can advise whr to get it?

I had called service ctr in Raffles Tower and was told that it cost $155..

I think they have 2 types.1 is the link type which is 155 bucks and the other one is with name engraved to the strap whiich is around 105-115. I went to ask also yesterday at Vincent watch and quoted me 180 for the freaking strap!

Comment

Originally posted by markpt View Post
            I think they have 2 types.1 is the link type which is 155 bucks and the other one is with name engraved to the strap whiich is around 105-115. I went to ask also yesterday at Vincent watch and quoted me 180 for the freaking strap!

Thks bro.. I think for F1 should be the latter one where got Tag Heuer embossed on the strap - $105-$115 ones

wa, tat shop quote so high.. think they factor in transportation cost to get strap from supplier & replacement cost too..

In fact I had called alot of shop to enquire and they told me to get it done at the svc ctr at Raffles Tower..

Comment

Bros, I have enquiried at Rafless Tower and at All wacthes at Lucky Plaza. Coreleation revealed that $155 is the standard F1 rubber straps. There is another is for the limited edition Kimi F1 series which costs about $180-200. All Watches at LP has stock. The number is 67327673. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Acevin View Post
                Thks bro.. I think for F1 should be the latter one where got Tag Heuer embossed on the strap - $105-$115 ones

wa, tat shop quote so high.. think they factor in transportation cost to get strap from supplier & replacement cost too..

In fact I had called alot of shop to enquire and they told me to get it done at the svc ctr at Raffles Tower..
                MIne is the embosssed 1

Comment

Originally posted by Gute View Post
                  Bros, I have enquiried at Rafless Tower and at All wacthes at Lucky Plaza. Coreleation revealed that $155 is the standard F1 rubber straps. There is another is for the limited edition Kimi F1 series which costs about $180-200. All Watches at LP has stock. The number is 67327673. cheers.
                  Tag Svc Ctr also told me is $155. But is there also the $115 ones? Pai sey, abit confused... Thks

Comment

Very simple...go down and check lor...

Comment

The strap on my Tag Heuer Formula 1 chronograph broke just after 1.5 years of usage. I felt that paying $100+ for an original rubber strap was too expensive, so I just went ahead and purchased a third party leather strap. The only drawback is probably that the buckle does not have the Tag Heuer word. Lol.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X