Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2814 New Addn]-[TITONI] After all journies, still... onto Cherry Blossoms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2814 New Addn]-[TITONI] After all journies, still... onto Cherry Blossoms...

“易发一世”。。。 只系一个小平民既渴望。。。
    "Smooth Journey to Prosper... Just a little greedy wish from a simple man..."

å°å¼Ÿé›†è¡¨éƒ½æœ‰ä¸€æ®µæ—¥å­ã€‚å”¯ä¸€æœ€å…´æ—¢ä¸ ­çº§å“ç‰Œä¸€ç›´éƒ½ç³»æ¢…èŠ±ã€‚ä¸çŸ¥ä¸è§‰ï¼Œç”±ç ¬¬ä¸€åªæ¢…花开始到宜家,大约计一计, 都有十八(或者更少?)年啩。。。
    å›žé¡¾å½“åˆï¼Œå¼€å§‹ä¹°å…¥æ¢…èŠ±æžœé˜µæ—¶ï¼Œä¾ç¨ €è®°å¾—ç³»ä¸€å¹´ä¸€åªç”Ÿæ—¥æ—¶ä¹°å…¥ï¼Œé¡ºä¾¿åº†ç ¥ä¸‹ä¸€å¹´å·¥ä½œé¡ºåˆ©ã€‚
    ä½†ç³»å¥½æ™¯å””å¸¸ï¼Œä¾åæ•°å¹´é‡Œï¼Œå°±ç»è¿‡ä¸ ¤æ¬¡ç»æµŽå±æœºï¼Œå¤±ä¸šé—®é¢˜ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å¤¹åŸ‹â€œç º¢æ¢…”已经年渐蜕变,直到今时今日既 “金梅”。。。有得,有失。
    It has been some time since i had been collecting watches. And among the Mid-Entry Class brands, my greatest interest had been with TITONI. Time had passed, and without keeping track, from the first till today's purchase, i guess it had been roughly 18yrs(or perhaps much shorter?) or so...
    Looking back, when i decided to take in TITONI, i vaguely remember it used to be 1pc per year on my birthday, also considering as a reward to the smooth ride in work i had completed in a single year.
    However, good times doesn't last. In this 10+ of my employment years, i went through 2 times of economy crisis, so as losing jobs twice. In addition due to the transition of the "RED BLOSSOM", until today's "GOLDEN BLOSSOM"... there were gains, there were misses.

ä¾å‡ å¹´é»Žï¼Œå·¥ä½œä¸Šéƒ½å‡ ç®—ä¸€å¸†é£Žé¡ºï¼Œé™¤ä½ç³»å€¼åœºé‡ŒåŒå…¶ä»–åŒäº ‹æœ‰å°å°æ‘©æ“¦ï¼ŒåŸºæœ¬ä¸Šæœ‰å¾—æžå·²ç»ç®—å””é ”™å•°ã€‚。。薪水方面亦都平稳,无“HI”得太多,亦无“LOâ€å¾—å¤ªå°‘ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å› æ­¤å¤šå¹´è¿‡åŽç”±æ–°å¼€å§‹å…¥æ¢…èŠ±ï¼Œå°±å¸Œæœ›èƒ ½å¤Ÿå…¥å¾—越多红梅最好。
    å¯æƒœï¼Œå°±ç®—æˆ‘é‡åˆ°çº¢æ¢…ï¼Œä¹Ÿä¼šæœ‰æ—¶å›žæ‹ ’。。。要怪就怪系贪个“新”。
    哈~~~ 心知“新梅”无“旧梅”红,都一直期望能得便宜。〠‚。他人讲得岩,MISSION IMPOSSIBLE,“天才百痴梦”。。。
    In the recent couple of years of my employment, works, had been certainly smooth. Except on little commotion with other colleagues in the same department, otherwise, when i am still able to hold my job, it's a blessing certainly... In terms of remuneration, it had been peaceful as well, no sudden "HI"s, no sudden "LO"s until too low... So, when i restart buying TITONI watches again, i would often wish to be able to get as much "RED BLOSSOM" as much as possible.
    Too bad, even when i have a chance to encounter another "RED BLOSSOM", i may reject the offers a couple of times... Should there be a blame, it will be my greed for "new".
    Haaa~~~ I knew that the "new cherries" wouldn't be as "RED" as the "old cherries", and i had been hoping to get a good deal of from the search... What others say commented is true... it's always "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE".

æˆ‘çŸ¥â€œèŠ±æ— ç™¾æ—¥çº¢â€æ—¢é“ç†ï¼Œæ¸æ¸åœ°ï¼Œæˆ‘ä¹Ÿå¼€å§‹æŽ ¥å—â€œèœ•å˜â€ã€‚å¯¹äºŽæ–°ä¸€ä»£â€œé‡‘æ¢…â€ï¼Œä ¹Ÿå°±å°å°å¼€æ”¾å°é—­çš„心,不时经过表铺 ï¼Œéƒ½ä¼šä¸¤çœ¼æœ›ç€æ–°ä¸€ä»£è¡¨æ¬¾ã€‚å¹´è¿‡å››å ï¼Œä¹Ÿå¯¹â€œé˜¿ä¼¯åž‹â€COSMO KINGï¼Œå…´è¶£è¶Šé»Žè¶Šæ·±ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å°¤å…¶ç³»â€œæ°´é ’»ç‚¹ç¼€ï¼Œç é¢è¡¨ç›˜â€ï¼ŒåŒå¿ƒå¢ƒä¸€æ ·ï¼Œå°‘佐往年既刚烈,多佐小小柔性。㠀‚。
    I certainly know the meaning of "Vibrancy don't last as time passes", gradually, i started to accept the "transition" process. I am slowly open in acceptance towards the new generation of "GOLDEN CHERRY BLOSSOM", such that whenever i passes by any TITONI counters, i would often check out on the new generation watches. Since i had passed 40 in age, my interest with the "uncle-ly" Cosmo Kings grows deeper as well... especially those with "gems on dial, dial with silk", which perhaps resonates with some part in my heart, lesser aggression, more on softies...

“一发生势”时影

ä¹°è¡¨ï¼Œé›†è¡¨ç”˜å¤šå¹´ï¼Œç†Ÿæ—¢è¡¨é“ºè€æ¿ï¼Œé” €å”®å‘˜ä¹Ÿå¹´å¹´å¢žå¤šã€‚ä»Šæ—¥æœ‰å¹¸ï¼Œæ”¶åˆ°ä¸€ä ½è¡¨é“ºæœ‹å‹ç®€è®¯ä»‹ç»å¦å¤–一间表铺老板 认识。最益既就系能得“特折”。。〠‚用“一路领教”既价格买得依款心思已奈既“半金版”金梅㠀‚。。
    In these number of years in watch buying and collecting, i had also made acquaintance with few sellers and staffs. It's kind of lucky today that i received a message from one of the watch shop men, introducing me to another shop owner. The biggest gain i get eventually is a "special discount"... with a price under SGD$1800 for a dual toned, MOP dial with stones decorated, TITONI C.K.

ç³»æ–°è´§ï¼Œâ€œä¸€è·¯é¢†æ•™â€æ—¢ä»·é’±å¯¹æˆ‘é»Žè® ²å½“ç„¶å””å¹³å•¦ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚ä½†ç³»å¦‚æžœä»Šæ—¥å””â€œå °„”只表落黎,以后再跟新既批发价打 折,就更加贵啰。。。
    左睇,右睇,新一代Cosmo当然比较秀气 D。同旧时Cosmoå¯¹æ¯”æ—¢è¯ï¼Œå°±å¦‚â€œèŠ±ç¾Žç” ·â€é‡â€œæ•™å¸ˆâ€ï¼Œå„有其俊。新一代Cosm o仲能“扑水”添,带有可锁入表冠,防水百米。
    It's a new stock, BNIB, @ under SGD$1800 is certainly not budget friendly as well... However, should i don't "gun" down this piece, i will certainly have to pay more with the new replacement batch, with new and higher price listings.
    A look from left, to right, the new generation Cosmo King is certainly much "gentleman". If i put it next to the old Cosmo, it will certainly look like a "flower boy" next to a "teacher", both have it's charm. The new generation C.K. can swim as well! It comes with a screw down crown, and a 100m WR.

新一代钢带,除去以往Cosmo既“珠比利”钢带,多佐Då¤§ç²’é‡Žï¼Œæ˜¾å¾—â€œæ›´æ œ‰çº¿æ¡ï¼Œæ›´åŠ ç¨³é‡â€ã€‚
    The new generation bracelet, what's absent is the old "Jubilee" in the old Cosmo, in replacement, bigger sized thingys, look "more sleek, more solid".

777系列Cosmo既背盖延续前几系列大梅图案,今次787系列就用地球〠‚Hmmm。。。有无特别意思咧?
    The 777 series Cosmos back case uses big cherry blossom engravings as with the old Cosmos. This time round, the 787 series uses a globe. Hmmm... any significance?

简简单单Button Release Clasp。无蝴蝶扣,多多少少应该对果个“梅花†å°ç‚¹äº›é‡‘,TITONI字样上青漆啩。。。
    Simple looking Button Release Clasp. Even there isn't any butterfly clasp, shouldn't there at least some decorations like gold plating on the cherry logo, as well as green paints on the brand name?

ä¾åªâ€œæ˜Ÿé™…çŽ‹â€ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å¯¹æˆ‘é»Žè®²æœ‰å””å° ‘çš„æƒŠå–œï¼Œå°‘å°‘å¤±æœ›ã€‚åŸºæœ¬ä¸Šéƒ½ç³»å²©æˆ‘è ¦æ±‚。希望下一次,依位女铺主要入新 货,清旧批时,再俾我好甜头啦!!!(嘻~ ~~ )
    To me, this Cosmo King is filled with some surprises, as well as little disappointments. Basically it had matched my expectations. Hopefully there will be another chance again with the newly acquainted lady shop owner, when she's bringing in new batch, flushing off the old, i can get good deals like this again!(Heeee~~~~)

Hmmm。。。就唔知下朵梅,又会麽样咧 ?
    Hmmm... i wonder how will the next cherry blossom looks like?
    Last edited by Ed.YEO; 03-08-14, 01:19 AM.

strangely, i look forward to your annual SOTC post. it makes for very intriguing reading!
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
      strangely, i look forward to your annual SOTC post. it makes for very intriguing reading!
      Annual?
      SOTC? Ehh... "Summary Of the Cheongster"? Or "collection"?
      Haaa~~~~
      If "cheongster", ever since i'm into this hobby, no cheong liaoz...
      If "collection", expect my report to be release 2wks before end of December...this year the report will be short lah... so... don't expect to see lots of pics...

Comment

一个星期总结。。。

å¤šè°¢å„ä½å¸ˆå…„å¼Ÿçš„æ”¯æŒã€‚å¸Œæœ›æˆ‘çš„å°å° å›žé¡¾å””会带俾大家任何沉闷感。。。

è¿‡åŽ»æˆä¸ªç¤¼æ‹œä¸€ç›´æœ‰å¸¦ä¾åªè¡¨ï¼Œè·ŸåŸ‹å æ•°å¹´å‰ä¹°å…¥æ—¢AirMasterç•ªå·¥ï¼Œè™½ç„¶è®²å‡ºå ¤–工作时带AirMaster比较多,我放系办公 室既Cosmo一直都无停到。。。

SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚è¿‡ä½ä¸€ä¸ªå‡æ—¥ï¼Œè·ŸåŸ‹äº”ä¸ªå·¥ä½œæ— ¥ï¼Œç§’数偏差有些增多。。。大约30秒〠‚æˆ‘ä¼°è®¡ä¾ä¸ªåå·®åº”è¯¥ç³»æ­£å¸¸æž¶ï¼Œè™½ç„¶å ””系天文台级机芯,有梅花表厂自家调 整也算唔错。
        After 1 Sunday, and 5 Weekdays, there are gains in seconds...roughly 30secs, i guess it's kind of norm for non-COSC certified movements with in-house adjustments?

Comment

State Of The Collection (in your case, your annual watch report/journey)
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
            State Of The Collection (in your case, your annual watch report/journey)
            噢。。。甘,你就需要等咯。。。

Comment

It's the day when the nation is immersed in celebration of the Jubilee after independence,
              brought this glittery piece on this day of celebration...

...to bring back an elder golden brother for the night's celebration dinner...:-)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X