Ap 15400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ap 15400

It's been a long time since I last cast an eye on a watch .... any comments/feedback for the 15400? kinda like the white dial version

Cheers
    Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712G
    Audemars Piguet 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
    Rolex Seadweller 126600
    Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 116660
    Rolex Submariner 16610
    Tudor Pelagos LHD
    Panerai 233
    Panerai 104
    Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom
    Sinn Ultimate U
    Sinn U2 S
    Sinn U1 Black (Stealth)
    Sinn U1
    Dievas Shadow
    Vihelm Talos (Blue)
    Vilhelm Elemental (Gunmetal)
    Zelos Hammerhead Bronze
    Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph (White)
    Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph
    Seiko Sportura Kinetic Chronograph

It's a nice watch. The white or rather, silver, dial is nice. But under the sun, quite difficult to read sometimes due to the reflection. The size is a bit big at 41mm for this particular model due to its design - it wears more like a 42mm or 43mm. If you can wear a rolex explorer2, you should be able to carry this watch well. Movement wise, it's AP in house movement and is supposed to be one of the better and newer ones.

Comment

Was Eyeing on the white Dial on the 15300 and 15400 as it carries the larger dial which I prefer.(Used to own a BP)
      But at the end of the story, got myself the 15202 white Dial instead as found that the 39mm suits just as well with the no seconds clean, really slim look I must say.
      I once felt my sub at 40mm was small when I've got a DSSD and a BP, this 39mm feels a little larger then my sub. Perfect watch for every occasion.
      Thou this 2121 movement calls for a higher premium, but as per my personal opinion, well worth it on my wrist daily.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X