No announcement yet.

Tag Heuer for Servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife's ladies tag watch is kinda spoilt. The seconds hand is no longer ticking normally.
    Instead its sweeping/jumping a few seconds instead. Does anyone knows if tis is a major problem n would need to pay a hefty service?
    Deciding if worth it to send it in
    Thanks in advance

Comment

thats really cheap, sure they serviced?

Comment

Usually is battery going to flat.

Just change the battery & see whether it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Heng Tin Hong View Post
          Usually is battery going to flat.

Just change the battery & see whether it works.
          Thanks.... Will try to change....
          Was tinking of sending in for a polish too....
          Haha

Comment

Hi,

I am not sure what happened to mine.
            Mine is Automatic SEL and it has died on me one fine morning.
            Will need to service/ overhaul if needs be. Had this watch for 13 years..
            Gift from pa. sentimental.

Question is cant be battery since Auto watch doesnt run on that, what could be the reason?

Comment

Tag Servicing?

Is it better to do it in US or SG as I heard that the service centres are not local?

on a side note - How often should a non automatic Tag be serviced, as my friend recommended every year?

Comment

i hear from a watch shop saying that quartz watches no need services but if wan mayb 5 years later can go for a full services hope this help

Comment

Originally posted by Star12 View Post
                  i hear from a watch shop saying that quartz watches no need services but if wan mayb 5 years later can go for a full services hope this help
                  Both automatic and quartz watch has a mechanism which requires servicing or maintenance in a period of time to be able to function well. Servicing can be done in every 3 - 6 years depends on the model and the way you use your watch.

Comment

Just sent in my Tag 2000 automatic today for an overhaul servicing & needed a new crown after 7 yrs of daily wear from 2003-2010. Cost quite abit but no choice since i need & love my watch(es)?

Rolex owner since 2010
                    Previously owned:
                    Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                    GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                    Current collection:
                    Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                    GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                    Upcoming/Wishlist:
                    "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Hi, I hv a Tag Heuer Aquaracer with the bezel slightly scratched. The rest of the case and Bracelet are in very good
                      condition. Any idea any shop that will just polish the Bezel only? Cause I feel most shop will just accept polishing of whole watch
                      instead of localized part.

Comment

I used my tag on and off for 6 years before I sent it for servicing. But I brought it to the service centre at the 5th year and they told me its still in good condition. So it depends on your usage i guess.

Comment

Think for those who does not want to go back to agent, you can try Mr Goh of K2 Watch who has vast experiences in servicing watches.

He is located at Level 3 of Tanjong Katong complex (Old Yokoso).

Mr Goh is very honest and if he can service it, he will do so. Else he will advise you accordingly.

Comment

Anyone has recent experience of servicing an automatic tag at LVMH? Specifically, for a Carrera CV2010

Comment

Originally posted by eggbeater View Post
                              Anyone has recent experience of servicing an automatic tag at LVMH? Specifically, for a Carrera CV2010
                              Guess I can now answer my own question. LVMH quoted me $530 / 8 weeks to service & polish my CV2010.

Comment

Does anyone have the new address of the service centre in Ngee Ann City? The staff told me they are moving to Ngee Ann City.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X