Never again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
    Anyday will take AP over Rolex whether issue with service centre. No offense but Rolex very dated, mass production and these days only old men wear Rolex
    can't agree on that.. on the contrary i see more youngsters wearing rolex... even half gold 116613 or gmt II

Comment

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
      Anyday will take AP over Rolex whether issue with service centre. No offense but Rolex very dated, mass production and these days only old men wear Rolex
      Haha then u should walk around outside more. Guarantee more youngsters wearing rolex than AP. But of cos also more older ppl wear rolex than AP. Rolex is for all ages and all walks of life 😊

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        Haha then u should walk around outside more. Guarantee more youngsters wearing rolex than AP. But of cos also more older ppl wear rolex than AP. Rolex is for all ages and all walks of life 😊
        Have to agree on this. There are more ppl wearing Rolex as compared to AP. I guessed Rolex is more appealing mainly due to price and maintenance cost. In fact, both Rolex and AP design has their own appeal and as for which one is better...up to individual preference.

Comment

Alamak, how can be such a case? Ap is generally more expensive than rolex. If so, its like saying our local roads have more bmws than toyota cars. Haaa...

Comment

Go with Rolex if you like, wear whatever you are happy with. AP for me anyday

Comment

buy from boutique or retailer?

Comment

lemon law?

Comment

Originally posted by wlover View Post
                  lemon law?
                  AP sells lemons now? I thought they only doing fundraising event after watching torturing elephant in polo game

Beside filling nearly half of the TimeWerke pages in advertising of their same watches with different materials.

Comment

Originally posted by gatakx
                    try this brand call rolex
                    you will flush AP down the toilet after that
                    Haven't you heard story of how RSC butchered brand new Rolex that were sent in for service?
                    Every watch service centre had their ups and down.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X