New Breitling Warranty Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Breitling Warranty Card

Glad to see Breitling utilizing technology for its new warranty card. It has digital display and computer chip. Most of the watchmakers are still using traditional warranty cards that are printed, stamped and handwritten. When someone pays the price for a luxury watch, maybe more is expected in the package.

Will there be no warranty if battery runs out

Comment

When I buy a watch, it would be for the watch itself. Rather manufacturer focus on the watch, which will be on my wrist than stuff that's left in the box, out of sight out of mind.

Comment

The battery will supposedly last for 25 years and by then of course you wouldn't have to worry about warranty issue anymore.

No doubt the watch itself is more important than any other items that come with it. However I welcome the attention that is paid to every single item that comes with the watch. The box, the warranty card, the certificates, etc. That is what luxury watches are about and reflects the attitude of the manufacturers and pride towards their products. I don't think I want to buy a luxury watch that is handed over to the customer wrapped in a plastic bag, without a nice box and impressively printed certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by chronomat01le
          No doubt the watch itself is more important than any other items that come with it. However I welcome the attention that is paid to every single item that comes with the watch. The box, the warranty card, the certificates, etc. That is what luxury watches are about and reflects the attitude of the manufacturers and pride towards their products. I don't think I want to buy a luxury watch that is handed over to the customer wrapped in a plastic bag, without a nice box and impressively printed certificates.
          That's a good one. Imagine one buys a luxury watch and it is being passed over to the buyer in this plastic bag... lol

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X