Sinn vs Damasko, DK10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinn vs Damasko, DK10/11

Hey guys i have been reading up on Damasko recently as i was quite intrigued by the new DK200 GMT. However the look of that watch does not appeals to me but the specs and technologies that it features are truly amazing. Have been contemplating replacing my U1 for another watch as the 44mm diameter is too large for my comfort, so its my least worn watch. I chanced upon the DK10/DK11 and is quite impressed by their looks and technologies. Especially the DK10 which is the same colour scheme as my U1 but at a more comfortable size of 42mm which should be just nice for me. Damasko in-house movement A35 also appeals to me. Any advice on whether i should change? What do i gain or lose? The DK10/11 costs quite abit more than my U1.

Anyone knows what is the max % discount for Damasko at Gnomon? For Sinn, I know is max 30% at AD.

Iirc gnomon doesn't discount...they may throw in a nato strap or case but hardly any discounts

Comment

Thanks for the info! Sigh I called them earlier today, they said they no longer bringing DK series. Only DA for now..

Originally posted by trd2970 View Post
      Iirc gnomon doesn't discount...they may throw in a nato strap or case but hardly any discounts

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X