Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of bracelet or strap should I go for my Super Avenger 2 48mm watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of bracelet or strap should I go for my Super Avenger 2 48mm watch?

Hi everyone,

Just got a Super Avenger 2 48mm. Black face
    Would like to ask all the pros here what bracelet or strap should I go for if I wanna change it.
    Where can I get it? And roughy how much will it cost.

Please kindly advise me.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers!

Congrats! A huge watch u have gotten. IMO SA looks the best with Pro III Steel bracelet as it is an extremely rugged looking watch and the Pro III bracelet enhances its rugged aesthetics. I hope that your SA came with the bracelet or else it will cost a bomb to buy it individually. However if you your wrist is actually not really big enough to carry off the 48mm size, you can consider going for the military strap as not only it will make the watch fit more to your wrist, it also looks great with the SA and gives off a very "military aura". I suggest you make a trip to the boutique to try them on and enquire the prices there. Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks bro for the info,
      Unfortunately, mine came with rubber strap. Not thinking of adding bracelet as It too ex to just buy the bracelet. However I have gotten a leather strap with thick treading and its fix very nicely.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X