Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Hi Guys,

I have the above bought 1st hand from WOS back in 2006.It came with the rubber strap & the dial is like earl grey color.

I am in a serious thought of consideration to sell it off but unsure how to price it reasonably.

Anyone knows if this watch is a rare or rather i would say,a unpopular piece as i seldom seen this watch selling in the local pre-owned market.

Thanks for all advices rendered,

Cheers!

Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Hi Guys,

I have the above bought 1st hand from WOS back in 2006.It came with the rubber strap & the dial is like earl grey color.

I am in a serious thought of consideration to sell it off but unsure how to price it reasonably.

Anyone knows if this model is a rare or rather i would say,an unpopular piece as i seldom seen this model selling in the local pre-owned market.

Thanks for all advices rendered,

Cheers!

Comment

Mods: Sorry about the duplicated post,please kindly remove this post,thanks.

Comment

Chronomat Evolution is the predecessor of the Chronomat 01, currently known as Chronomat 44. Although no longer in production, it is not a rare piece. You can still find new pieces in many ADs up till today.

Breitlings have generally one of the worst resale values among common luxury watch brands. They don't "control" their production and you get what you want easily. Limited Editions everywhere and are not really "limited" in quantity. Therefore demand in the secondary market is not there. In Singapore is worst because there are very few Breitling lovers here as compared to USA where Breitlings are more popular. Generally most Breitlings resale at about 60% (plus minus) of the price purchased(new after discount). To get an idea of how much you can sell for yr model, you can take reference from eBay on completed transactions on yr model to have an idea how much it's worth in the resale market. If you really want to sell, you gotta decide if you are willing to ship overseas to foreign buyers or you prefer to just sell locally. If you don't mind shipping overseas then you have a higher chance of being able to sell it off at a better price but however if locally.... Well... Unless if your price is really low, else in my opinion your chances of being able to sell if off at "ebay's price" is pretty much impossible here in Singapore. You can try posting yr sale here in this forum.

Not sure of yr reasons for selling yr Evo but think twice. Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by chronomat01le View Post
          Chronomat Evolution is the predecessor of the Chronomat 01, currently known as Chronomat 44. Although no longer in production, it is not a rare piece. You can still find new pieces in many ADs up till today.

Breitlings have generally one of the worst resale values among common luxury watch brands. They don't "control" their production and you get what you want easily. Limited Editions everywhere and are not really "limited" in quantity. Therefore demand in the secondary market is not there. In Singapore is worst because there are very few Breitling lovers here as compared to USA where Breitlings are more popular. Generally most Breitlings resale at about 60% (plus minus) of the price purchased(new after discount). To get an idea of how much you can sell for yr model, you can take reference from eBay on completed transactions on yr model to have an idea how much it's worth in the resale market. If you really want to sell, you gotta decide if you are willing to ship overseas to foreign buyers or you prefer to just sell locally. If you don't mind shipping overseas then you have a higher chance of being able to sell it off at a better price but however if locally.... Well... Unless if your price is really low, else in my opinion your chances of being able to sell if off at "ebay's price" is pretty much impossible here in Singapore. You can try posting yr sale here in this forum.

Not sure of yr reasons for selling yr Evo but think twice. Hope it helps
          Hi Chronomat01,

Thanks for your detailed explanation & advice,really appreciated that.

Actually,i still have "feeling" on this watch & have decided to keep it since this is the only rubber strap watch that i have on hands now,

Cheers & happy CNY to u & your family,

Huat Arh to all members of Sgroc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
            Hi Chronomat01,

Thanks for your detailed explanation & advice,really appreciated that.

Actually,i still have "feeling" on this watch & have decided to keep it since this is the only rubber strap watch that i have on hands now,

Cheers & happy CNY to u & your family,

Huat Arh to all members of Sgroc!!!

Happy New Year to you too Breitling is my favorite brand and great to own in my humble opinion. That's why I asked you to think twice before selling.

Comment

Originally posted by chronomat01le View Post
              Happy New Year to you too Breitling is my favorite brand and great to own in my humble opinion. That's why I asked you to think twice before selling.
              Yes,i am keeping my Brietling & not selling it after much thoughts & still loving it anyway,

Cheers & happy CNY bro!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X