Ball Exhibition at Wisma Atria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball Exhibition at Wisma Atria

Hi, I am kunye. Read this on the straits time. I think it starts from 4-7 June if I am remember correctly. Wish me good luck in acquiring a Ball watch and join the big family. See you.

Comment

ok good luck!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

good luck on your hunting, any particular moel you looking at??
        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Tht of getting a skylab but later a picture of the stormchaser standing at 45deg angle caught my eyes. Saw one at bugis, selling at 2600 after discount. Hope the exhibition gives big big discount lor..

Comment

Choose carefully and hope you buy a nice BALL watch. Fyi, a good discount should range between 25-30% for a BALL watch.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by kunye View Post
              Tht of getting a skylab but later a picture of the stormchaser standing at 45deg angle caught my eyes. Saw one at bugis, selling at 2600 after discount. Hope the exhibition gives big big discount lor..
              don bother with skylab

get the stormchaser

for ball, now the iconic piece at the moment seem to be stormchaser. Overtook the previous Nighttrain liaoz.

quite ok priced for a watch with a Chrono feature IMO
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Perhaps i have a different taste... i do prefer the Skylab over the Stormchaser. The Stormchaser may look pretty appealing from the pics but when i held one up close, it didnt look quite as nice as in the pics. In addition, the T rated lume seems rather weak IMO. In any case, u cant go wrong with either one and good luck to your hunt.
                sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Aviator Dual Time seem nice too.

Comment

Anyone being to the place already? pls update, i no time to go down yet...

Comment

YO! No time to go down to the place but ask a friend to check it out. Only 20% discount, no crowd oso on sunday... recession ba..

Comment

recession?? hehehe.. try going down other sales.. 20% off coz no crowd lar..
                        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Great Singapore Sale for Ball watch Bo?

Ball is in Tangs and Tangs is in Great Singapore Sale. So... does it means Ball is on sale? Tangs is giving away free watch case in its closed door sale- with a min. purchase la..

Comment

wah dint know Ball invaded Tangs liaoz.

I went to Vivo that branch but not ball ball leh.which branch have huh?

Comment

From what i could recall, Tangs Orchard carried Fortis, didn't know they carry Balls..
                              Opportunities come once

Comment

Hi, long time no c... I was talking about the one at Bugis, in BHG..nor.. the entrance behind the fountain leh.. they offer only 20 % max... I came across two shops selling ball at tampines mall and century square oso..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X