RXW 47mm Marina Militare MM20 in Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    no worries mate...hope you have enjoyed reading.
    well...for watches prices vary from ppl to ppl...just buy what you desire and dun worry about the value...unless you are the chronic flipper type..that is a diff ball game all together...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Is too expensive for you. You may consider other brand with similar look....Dievas watch is selling quite resonable price

Comment

imo, the main reason for the inflated price is the lawsuit, it created buzz for RXW and gives people the impression Panerai was threatened by the brand. ive held the MM20 in my hands be4, its a nice watch but i will never pay 3k , then again i would never pay retail for a panerai anyways. If u like the styling, there r tons of private makers out there who would flip one for u for a fraction of the price. As per the above poster, im very impressed wih the Dievas versions, especially the black AGV, A swiss watch with nicely decorated genuine swiss unitas movements and unscratchable DLC coating all for under a grand? its definitely a very much superior product to the RXW. As a comparison on paneristi forum, they r already charging people 1k just to coat their pam in DLC alone and non of the work carry any warranty.

Comment

Hurry. Get it now. Price increase to SGD $ 3200. Now or the price will go north soon

http://www.passions.com.sg/v2/watch/...e-mm20-steel-0

Just a pun...
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X