8. Lüm-Tec Lumzilla LZ1 and LZ3 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8. Lüm-Tec Lumzilla LZ1 and LZ3 released

The LUMzilla features an extremely solid 3 piece case measuring 50mm, and 17mm thick, weighing in at 157 grams! There are piles and piles of GX lume on the dials, and the alternating finish on the case is perfect in every way. These models feature our Japan built SII NH25A11J automatic movement for super reliability and accurate timing. The strap is molded anti static rubber made specifically for this case, and is curved to fit perfectly on your wrist.

LUMZilla LZ1: Case is alternating Brushed/Polished 316L Stainless steel bezel / case

LUMZilla LZ3: Case is Beadblasted hard PVD finish 316L Stainless steel

Click http://www.watchwerkz.com.sg/lumtecLZ1.php for more photos of LZ1

Click http://www.watchwerkz.com.sg/lumtecLZ3.php for more LZ3 photos.

SG-Roc members, PM me for special pricing for LZ1 and LZ3 for a limited time only.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Wow, beautiful watches....nice and lummie...Any special prices / big discounts for forum members

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
      Wow, beautiful watches....nice and lummie...Any special prices / big discounts for forum members
      Hahaha...yes very lummie indeed..way better than 2008 versions.

sg-roc members will get special pricing. S$900 for LZ1 and S$980 for LZ3. No bargain. hahaha...

If interested, please PM me to place order. Price is only valid till further notice.

BTW, all prices are nett in cash/IB transfer terms.
      [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

wow this does looks good, but 50mm a little too rich for me! cant wait for the Tungsten models. Good luck with the sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Halycon View Post
          wow this does looks good, but 50mm a little too rich for me! cant wait for the Tungsten models. Good luck with the sales!
          Thanks!

Actually it's not that wide, just very "high" due to the thickness. The lug design was very well done, so that it makes the watch very wearable.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X