No announcement yet.

Rugged Everyday Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, thanks for the replies and recommendations. In the end, i got a new Omega Speedmaster Reduced for her just to make her happy.. Cause when i showed her the Night Train.. She was like "errks..I like the Omega instead"

Comment

Originally posted by uupizwm View Post
      Hi guys, thanks for the replies and recommendations. In the end, i got a new Omega Speedmaster Reduced for her just to make her happy.. Cause when i showed her the Night Train.. She was like "errks..I like the Omega instead"
      Hmmm... The speedmaster 3510.50 aka reduced is indeed more suitable for ladies. BALL NT is a bit big as it's dial size is 43mm
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Hmmm... The speedmaster 3510.50 aka reduced is indeed more suitable for ladies. BALL NT is a bit big as it's dial size is 43mm
        Well.. I may get that for myself den...

Comment

Well.. I may get that for myself den...
          The BALL Fireman NT? I getting one also next weekend. Waiting for Pet's lobang of 27% discount. If we get together, maybe even cheaper. When you intend to buy?

Comment

The BALL Fireman NT? I getting one also next weekend. Waiting for Pet's lobang of 27% discount. If we get together, maybe even cheaper. When you intend to buy?
            hi -/+, can try All watches @ LP, 25% minimium. bargain abit can get 27%. got mine from there, about 28%

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              hi -/+, can try All watches @ LP, 25% minimium. bargain abit can get 27%. got mine from there, about 28%
              28%? Pls tell me more bro. You got a PM

Comment

28%? Pls tell me more bro. You got a PM
                paid 1440 for it

Comment

27 28.. abt there leow ... i think..

i got it at 27%, dont bother to ask for more leow...

anyway, the fireman series 43mm also worth consideration... after discount abt 840. ( quite affordable ), i got the white face 1.

Comment

everyday watch is my one & only SD.
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

HI minusplus.... mayb lookin towards mid next mth to get NT...

Comment

HI minusplus.... mayb lookin towards mid next mth to get NT...
                        Like that ah...

Ok nevermind. I'll go check out the watch first. Once I get the right price, I'll get it, and will refer you there when you buy

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          Sinn U1..
                          Yup I agree, Sinn U1 is a good daily beater. Very nice, I love the colour contrast.
                          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X