Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Emergency need help!!

Hi all,

Does anybody know where can i service (change battery) my Breitling Emergency other than the authorised distributor in Wisma? The price they are charging is ridiculous!!

that is one dangerous watch you have there!!!

imagine you pass to suka suka anyone and they pluck open the antenna..........................the fine will be >>> than the cost of servicing
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i doubt any watch repairer would want to take the risk...Just go to the Service centre to service for a peace of mind...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by emperor99 View Post
        Hi all,

Does anybody know where can i service (change battery) my Breitling Emergency other than the authorised distributor in Wisma? The price they are charging is ridiculous!!
        bro, better go to wisma outlet to hv it changed. this is one watch u can't mess with...feels like walking with a tracking beacon. makes one feel uneasy.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

care to share the cost of servicing?
          [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by emperor99 View Post
            Hi all,

Nothing more ridiculous than triggering the alarm...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you may want to visit the service centre at Wisma Atria. #22-04/06 Brietling Office. They are the official watch service centre for brietling. Call them at 67326347 for an appointment before you go there.

Cheers.

Comment

Other than the wisma atria, no where else....it is very dangerous......!!!

Comment

I can share with you one place though......see if they wants to service your watch....at Far East Plaza. Is my friend's shop. Level 2 HJ Watch Pte Ltd. Have you tried that? Look for Gerald Goh or Russel. Go there before 7.30pm. That you can try, but I am not sure how much they do charge. Perhaps you may want to let me what is the exact problem of your wtach and I can share it with my friend who is also my working colleague?

Freddie

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X