Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Automatic Chronographs (with date) by SWATCH

Hi all,

Wanted a real chronograph functions watch ?? But don't want to pay that much$$$ ..... & must be Swiss movements with date function......>>>> here it is !!

Swatch Automatic Chronograph

Using Swiss ETA self-winding movements (caliber c01-211), 46 hours of power reserve and there r date functions too. Comes with full steel and plactic models-42mm case size with standard tachymeter bezel.

Around SGD$500++ before 2? % discounts (Brand new). Very budget

More designs/models will be out soon !!

Yeah, I just saw it at the Swatch shop at Plaza Sing. Quite surprised at the low price for an automatic movement

Comment

looks nice for its price...

Comment

Past by the Swatch shop the other day and checked it out....nice designs but did not like the fact that the watch case is still in plastic...and not metal like some of the irony series...

Comment

C01.211 is based on the lemania 5100 which has some plastic parts in the movement. C01.211 has more plastic parts in it. I got the white one early this year. Case plastic. Bezel, crown & chrono pushers metal. Sapphire glass without AR. Nice watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio View Post
            Hi all,

Wanted a real chronograph functions watch ?? But don't want to pay that much$$$ ..... & must be Swiss movements with date function......>>>> here it is !!

Swatch Automatic Chronograph

Using Swiss ETA self-winding movements (caliber c01-211), 46 hours of power reserve and there r date functions too. Comes with full steel and plactic models-42mm case size with standard tachymeter bezel.

Around SGD$500++ before 2? % discounts (Brand new). Very budget

More designs/models will be out soon !!

Hi,
            Where did u get yours?
            Its 2% or 20+% discount?

Comment

Swatch shops themselves will not give discount. You will need to look out for places like TANGs and some other department stores with Swatch counter. Usually if store have 20% sale the Swatch counter will have it too.

Comment

I see. Thanks for the info.

So SWATCH actually comes with full steel -42mm case size with standard tachymeter bezel?

Have got chance to check out the SWATCH.

Comment

I think no metal case for automatic chrono.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X