X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franck Muller Cintree Curvex - need advise

Hello Everyone.

Firstly, want to say hi to all here ! Greetings
    New to this forum and hope brothers here can offer some advise to below.

Purchased a leather FM Cintree Curvex (was told next entre level after the Casablanca) from Sincere Vivo on 29 Dec 2009. The watch is a lady's model and got it for my wife. Its her first branded watch, since Rolex prices had gone up so much went for the FM at about S$6700 (list price was stated as
    S$11000). Acc to sales exec there, was a good deal and altho I did not do any homework and not much knowledge on FM went ahead and bought it. Not much watch can get today at this budget.

Now my worry. We have not really checked and monitor the watch's movement seriously since purchase till yesterday. Since its self winding watch, was curious how long the watch can operate after each wind. Called Sincere sales guy and he said maximum 42 hours. I searched in the net it says same thing between 30-40 hours.However my watch only operated for about 10 hrs 17 min when I last fully wind it on Sat 9 Jan.

I am doing another trial today by make sure fully winding it (as Sincere said I may have not fully wind it). Am praying that watch is not faulty.

Acc to Sincere if anything wrong can bring back to them and they will monitor and service (in Spore). Althought grateful for their service, really cannot understand why such a branded watch can have such a fault brand new. Dont the factory do QC inspection on it. Really hope my wife FM does not need to be sent into the operating theatre......

worried.........

Btw, I have a half gold submariner (blue dial) given by my dad as present. Loves the watch. Submariner has always been my dream watch. Now regret and thinking should have bought a rolex for the wife.

Originally posted by beemaro View Post
    Hello Everyone.

Firstly, want to say hi to all here ! Greetings
    New to this forum and hope brothers here can offer some advise to below.

Purchased a leather FM Cintree Curvex (was told next entre level after the Casablanca) from Sincere Vivo on 29 Dec 2009. The watch is a lady's model and got it for my wife. Its her first branded watch, since Rolex prices had gone up so much went for the FM at about S$6700 (list price was stated as
    S$11000). Acc to sales exec there, was a good deal and altho I did not do any homework and not much knowledge on FM went ahead and bought it. Not much watch can get today at this budget.
    Now my worry. We have not really checked and monitor the watch's movement seriously since purchase till yesterday. Since its self winding watch, was curious how long the watch can operate after each wind. Called Sincere
    sales guy and he said maximum 42 hours. I searched in the net it says same thing between 30-40 hours.However my watch only operated for about 10 hrs 17 min when I last fully wind it on Sat 9 Jan.

I am doing another trial today by make sure fully winding it (as Sincere said I may have not fully
    wind it). Am praying that watch is not faulty.

Acc to Sincere if anything wrong can bring back to them and they will monitor and service (in Spore). Althought grateful for their service, really cannot understand why such a branded watch can have such a fault brand new. Dont the factory do QC inspection on it. Really hope my wife FM does not need to be sent into the operating theatre......

worried.........

Btw, I have a half gold submariner (blue dial) given by my dad as present. Loves the watch. Submariner has always been my dream watch. Now regret and thinking should have bought a rolex for the wife.

Is not an auto but a manual winding FM right ? Full winding mean winding up till u feel a ressitant on the crown. If those done correctly & watch run flat for only 10+ hrs..... I'm afriad it requried a service bro" I know how piss one can be but anything can went wrong in life"" cheer up

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X