Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with regards to winder.

Hey Bros,

Just wanna ask around. I am looking around for a watch winder but all the products seem to come with thick cushion to place the watch onto the winder..

My watches are all sized to 5inch plus so it means I will have to squeeze very hard to get those bracelets on to all those thick cushions..

Will the spring bars bend or damage after squeezing into those thick cushions? Thanks

Use a human winder? Wear your watch everyday to wind your watch. Fits your wrist perfectly and will never overwind. Haha...

Comment

Hi, there are many winders on the market with a "one size fits most" adjustable cushion.

Like this...

But this goes down from 7.5" to about 6" (uncompressed). 5 inch + should not be an issue. It fits my gf's 5.5" 78240....no problems.

Hope this helps!
      [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
        Use a human winder? Wear your watch everyday to wind your watch. Fits your wrist perfectly and will never overwind. Haha...
        Bro, you think i need a winder or not? so far never own any winder before and non of my watches went dead..

my wearing pattern is wearing the same watch for 2-3 months and then change watch.. unless sat i go out then wear another casual watch.. so I leave my gmt 2 at home..

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
          Hi, there are many winders on the market with a "one size fits most" adjustable cushion.

Like this...

But this goes down from 7.5" to about 6" (uncompressed). 5 inch + should not be an issue. It fits my gf's 5.5" 78240....no problems.

Hope this helps!

Bro..but i see how those cushion are being squeezed into the bracelet..i see liao also scared..

like alot of stress are being placed on to the spring bars..

Comment

any winder can recommand?
            - 16613LN Sub

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault

Comment

hi guys, just wanna ask whther its necessary for get a winder? sometimes a few of my watches will stop.

thks
              Rolex Deepsea Challenge
              Rolex Seadweller
              Rolex Daytona Everose Gold
              --------------------------------
              AP ROO Black Theme
              AP RO Leo Messi Rose Gold
              Patek 5712 R
              IWC Top Gun Doppel Chrono
              Panerai Submersible 24
              Chopard GT XL Power Reserve

Comment

I leave my wife's watch on the cushion with the buckle open and it fits.

For me, the winder tends to reduce the accuracy of my watches, they get faster and faster. My daily beater off the winder tends to be better regulated.

Comment

for me i do not use winders...i simply wind and set my watch of the day the nite before...wind 30times will be suffice in my experience...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X