No announcement yet.

buying a tag heuer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry mod,think I post wrong page,kindly remove.paisey.

Comment

hi, im from indonesia and will be at singapore around 9th of november, im looking for a tag heuer link ladies ref WAT1416.ba0954 and was told by joice from vincent watch jurong point that its $3350 before discount. is the price right? she told me that 15% disc is all that she can give, can i push to 20% ? can i still get a GST refund at changi on my return?
      thanks alot for the info guys

Comment

I just won a Carrera 1887, but not sure if it's my favorite :S

Comment

Originally posted by Sertac Tasdelen View Post
          I just won a Carrera 1887, but not sure if it's my favorite :S
          Congrats.

Comment

You can try to go for 20% disc. It should not be a problem. Just need to be more thick skin. Anyway, you are the luckiest, cos you are eligible for the GST refund at the airport. Good luck.

Comment

A great starter Tag for under 2k would be the black quartz Aquaracer (WAP1110.BA0831).

Looks great, can dress up or down, goes with everything, and recognizably a Tag from 3m away

Comment

Originally posted by Wristshot View Post
                A great starter Tag for under 2k would be the black quartz Aquaracer (WAP1110.BA0831).

Looks great, can dress up or down, goes with everything, and recognizably a Tag from 3m away
                i saw the wap1112.BA0831 (blue face) on the website and i really like it. like u say, can dress up or down. is that like the nicest automatic clean design for tag? is there an automatic version of it with similar clean design just that is automatic?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X