My first watch and my first IWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first watch and my first IWC

I finally took the plunge and bought the IWC Portuguese Chrono today. At various points, I was looking at the JLC home time, chopard LUX XP and the IWC spitfire double chrono but decided on the port chrono for the following reasons:

a) i really like its classic look and it seems like something i can wear to work as well as casually;

b) the dimensions of the watch really fit me in terms of both the diameter and height.

I got the watch from Sincere and had amazing service from the service staff there. Paid a slight premium but it was more than worth it considering the peace of mind. Feel free to pm me if you need a recommendation to the person I dealt with!

Many thanks to Turboducky for his guidance on watches in general and patience with my numerous queries.

On to the pics!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally posted by Tryan5566 View Post
    I finally took the plunge and bought the IWC Portuguese Chrono today. At various points, I was looking at the JLC home time, chopard LUX XP and the IWC spitfire double chrono but decided on the port chrono for the following reasons:

a) i really like its classic look and it seems like something i can wear to work as well as casually;

b) the dimensions of the watch really fit me in terms of both the diameter and height.

I got the watch from Sincere and had amazing service from the service staff there. Paid a slight premium but it was more than worth it considering the peace of mind. Feel free to pm me if you need a recommendation to the person I dealt with!

Many thanks to Turboducky for his guidance on watches in general and patience with my numerous queries.

On to the pics!

Wa, congrats!! It's a very nice watch & I am sure it has found a good home!!!
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Congrats! Looks very smart!

Comment

very classic, very clear, very beautiful

Comment

Nice piece. Just a suggestion. Try wearing it looser and let it kinda dangle closer or on the wrist bone. i find that it looks better that way, esp if you have a smaller wrist. just my 2 cents.
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Nice Watch bro!

Comment

congrats. it's a very nice piece.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

nice watch. am thinking of getting one for myself too. how much is it at sincere?

Comment

IMHO, all the major watch retailers are giving very good customer's service and pricing, it's too competitive out there.. ..

just walk in to any Sincere shop or Hourglass, the staffs will really make you feel welcome.
                  :woohoo:
                  Proud [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]LV[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] Owner

[I][U]wishlist :[/U][/I]

VC Mask :D

Comment

Congrats on your new purchase.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

very nice and elegant. the portugese chrono would be my model of choice from IWC too. congrats!

Comment

Excellent choice! Congrats!
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

would love to wear it with an office shirt, abit tough to wear with jeans
                          Opportunities come once

Comment

congrats on ur new purchase! yah i agreed.. it suit almost every occasions except diving hee...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X