Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on this strap on pilot, would you buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on this strap on pilot, would you buy ?

Hi guys,
    Recently i bought myself a iwc pilot. Dream was to own a BP, but not enough funds so settled for the little brother itself. Always a freak to get close to what i want, i saw the kevlar strap for BP but found it overhill pricing too much for me. My countless night of search came out with this strap. Only thing that i feel you need to upgrade is the buckle and you will have the cool looking strap close to the original kevlar. I am doing a interest study here to see if i can bring in to sell it. Of course i do make a little money for my trouble. Those keen to PM me. Details of strap .. composite material, 22/20 125/80. Average thickness about 4mm. My wrist is 6.3" and need to punch an additional hole which i did on my own. I can punch hole if required. Price S$60.00 come with buckle. I can give a 5% discount if i can get 10 people to commit. Please email me at kchriz@me.com for fast response on any questions.

Overall pic shoot
    [IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums
    /ll37/sdu1200/photo68.jpg[/IMG]

this one shows the hole punch by me

Pic of the two type off kelvar looking straps i found. The one on the Sinn U1 is not sutiable for IWC. I can also bring in the Sinn U1 strap featured for S$40.00 or less if more are ordered in 22/22 or 24/24.

FYI : Straps are not in China or Taiwan made. Imported from Europe/US.
    Pa & Ma, i miss you guys a lot ... rest in peace

I thought you need 21mm lug size to fit the Pilot Chrono? So if it's 22mm you have to squeeze a bit right?

Comment

yes it is 21 mm .. i always like the straps to be slightly bigger so when it is fitted to the lug ... it feel tight and does not have a left and right motion .. but of course this is IMO ....

Comment

One more strap option...

I tried on the other strap which was featured on the Sinn U1 and it also works, not too bad. At least the strap dont look too "thin" on the wrist as it is a 22/22 135/77 mm.. price is S$33.00 (if we can have a group of 5 mor more) but a word of caution .. .your wrist need to be at least 7.25" for the last hole or you need to punch which i can help ... comes in red or white stitch ..

Stock buckle ...

On my swiss pilot buckle (US29.00 for the buckle)

Wrist shot ..

For more infor .. email me at kchriz@me.com ... thanks !!!

Comment

currently have a 22/22 135/77 one piece ex-stock with me ... let me know if you need pics .. selling S$38.00 .. thanks !

Comment

opps !

Opps .. the long strap is fixed wrong way round ... shouldnt have the showing fold .. LOL .. sorry guys ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X