Diver Worldtime IN Rubber strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diver Worldtime IN Rubber strap

Hey , I heard that this watch's rubber strap is very different from the rest of the diver's rubber strap.

It looks a bit like the U Boat one where you can see the threads at the side and it looks like leather strap..

Must be cool man................. can't wait to see it.

Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
    Hey , I heard that this watch's rubber strap is very different from the rest of the diver's rubber strap.

It looks a bit like the U Boat one where you can see the threads at the side and it looks like leather strap..

Must be cool man................. can't wait to see it.
    Yes you're right, I'm waiting for mine to deliver, can't tahan liao..

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
      Yes you're right, I'm waiting for mine to deliver, can't tahan liao..
      Lets Pray hard tat it will be in by end of this month.... But will see whether should I buy this or Orbital which is still top of my choice

Comment

Lets Pray hard tat it will be in by end of this month.... But will see whether should I buy this or Orbital which is still top of my choice
        Orbital is also nice, but 40mm is too small for me, heard it will only come in around Sept.

Comment

Bro it is 45mm AND I think 40 mm is MAGNATE tat model should be out in August.....

Comment

Bro it is 45mm AND I think 40 mm is MAGNATE tat model should be out in August.....
            Ops.. my bad, 45mm? alamak I also interested liao, best size for me!

Comment

Any bros here own the Worldtime oredi? The watch dial looks busy from pics but when i tried it on my wrist last week, it actually look quite good...

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post
                Any bros here own the Worldtime oredi? The watch dial looks busy from pics but when i tried it on my wrist last week, it actually look quite good...
                So..which dial is yours? white or black?
                I'll be collecting mine this coming Thursday, haven't decide white or black, need to see first, any input guys?

Comment

So..which dial is yours? white or black?
                  I'll be collecting mine this coming Thursday, haven't decide white or black, need to see first, any input guys?
                  I just try...did not buy. All watches in bugis BHG stock both color and rubber and bracelet version. Do share your wrist shot after you get yours...thks.

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post
                    I just try...did not buy. All watches in bugis BHG stock both color and rubber and bracelet version. Do share your wrist shot after you get yours...thks.
                    Tentatively I'm getting the black dial with rubber strap, lets see if the white speak to me or not..

Comment

Tentatively I'm getting the black dial with rubber strap, lets see if the white speak to me or not..
                      Bro That is a wise choice, Cos the rubber strap really looks like leather so even if you are wearing formal, it is still suitable.

Comment

Bro That is a wise choice, Cos the rubber strap really looks like leather so even if you are wearing formal, it is still suitable.
                        i saw the watch in "person", haha, dun mind i comment, first thought that came into my mind is " hey, it looks like a 罗盘" i think it is a unique watch and worth a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by KisT View Post
                          i saw the watch in "person", haha, dun mind i comment, first thought that came into my mind is " hey, it looks like a 罗盘" i think it is a unique watch and worth a visit.
                          Ya the first time I look at it also feel very luan (messy), but after a while ok liao, now I find it quit nice looking.

Comment

I had to change the stock rubber strap from Ball. Gave me rashes. In the end, switched to the Hirsch Carbon with white stitching as it is waterproof.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X