Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Storage

Dear Bros/Sis,

Im curious how does everyone keep their watches? For me I have got a Mitch & Marc watch box and I keep all my watches inside there, I know some of U guys keep inside safes but then my watches are not so exp yet. Do U all keep ur more exp watches out of sight like in the drawer?

I put my watch box on my bedside table so I can admire my watches before going to bed every night haha.
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

I keep those few frequently-wear watches in pouches (mostly rolex pouches), and then tuck them in the drawer.

I like those multi-watch boxes with display cover but find them taking too much space (even the 6-piece one) and the cushions that hold the watches are usually too big meaning my mostly bracelet-watches do not fit (clasp can't close).
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      I keep those few frequently-wear watches in pouches (mostly rolex pouches), and then tuck them in the drawer.

I like those multi-watch boxes with display cover but find them taking too much space (even the 6-piece one) and the cushions that hold the watches are usually too big meaning my mostly bracelet-watches do not fit (clasp can't close).
      Oic, hmmm I also not sure how to keep also, especially when I saw a post with someone having his house broken into and his watches genna stolen. hmmm

Thanks for your contribution of ideas
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X