Mad Cow anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Cow anyone?

Am thinking of selling my ball Mad Cow so took out my camera and snap a few shots...sharing the pics here

I am untreated. Pls contact me at 96868190. Thanks.

Comment

Sooty type too fast. Meant I am interested.

Comment

Keen to deal.....

Hi, keen to buy from you. Kindly sms/call me at 93246210 to deal. Thanks

Comment

PM send

Comment

I am still in a dilemma whether to let go...

Thanks for all the interest. Willl post in the sale section separately when i decided. Thks.

Comment

Cool watch!
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

This is a really nice ball. Are u aiming something else? If not u can still keep it first?
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Darthng, if possible, try to keep it, this is a super nice watch, imo even nicer than the SM glow, you may want to try the rubber strap that provided, better fit and weight reduce quite a lot, and you may not want to sell it after that, haha..

A very beautiful watch.

Comment

Sell me the rubber strap haha!

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                      This is a really nice ball. Are u aiming something else? If not u can still keep it first?
                      Not aiming at anything at the moment, but if i sell it away, will definitely use the $ to top up for another watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                        Darthng, if possible, try to keep it, this is a super nice watch, imo even nicer than the SM glow, you may want to try the rubber strap that provided, better fit and weight reduce quite a lot, and you may not want to sell it after that, haha..

A very beautiful watch.
                        Thanks. Never use the rubber strap yet. I am just thinking whether should i let it go to try other brand.

Comment

Nice. How old is the watch?
                          It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                          Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
                          Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                          Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post
                            Am thinking of selling my ball Mad Cow so took out my camera and snap a few shots...sharing the pics here

very nice taken pics! i am a MC owner too!

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post

Nice watch! Just met up with a fellow bro yesterday and he was wearing this watch. Looks very nice in the metal!
                              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X