Where to buy Preowned Ball Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Preowned Ball Watch?

Really learn a lot from this forum and After absorb all the poison...should be ADVICES ya! from the seniors about Ball watches,more or less firm on getting my first Ball but..... due to limited budget may settle for a preowned first. Any good recommendation from senior out there on where to get one ( seems like not much dealing of Ball watch in this forum)

But if you are thinking of letting go yours, Can PM me to deal.

Thanks again.

I've not come across any pre-owned dealer that sell a lot of Ball watches. In fact one of them told me they try not to take in (and I interpreted that it meant difficult to sell).

I used to see some pop up once in a while at Monster-time but that site is not active for some weeks now. Try your luck at sgroc garage and the other local trading forum...
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Pre-owned BALL watches are hard to come by in the local watch shops. Likely because not many people buy; those who bought not many want to sell; and watch dealers are not keen in the brand. Chances are higher in cyberspace, ie watch forums.

Good luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Do u have a specific Ball model in mind and budget? I've seen shops selling pre-owned Ball watches (1 in Bencoolen, another 1 in Jurong Point) but the range is rather limited. If u are tight on a budget, u can start with the more basic models like the Fireman, some EMII models, etc.
        sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

My budget around 1.5K, what are the model can i get (for preowned?)

It is too low to offer for a one year old mad cow?

Bro sys12345 mention that Jurong Point have shop selling preowned Ball watch (happen to stay in the west), can let me know the name? (PM me if not convenient to state the name here,thanks).

Comment

www.sg-roc.com GARAGE hehehee

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I recalled vaguely its a shop located in the basement, one of those pawnshop like operation. Bear in mind though that their selection is VERY limited and there is a chance they may not have anything when u drop by. IMO, with a budget of 1.5K, i think u can get the Fireman or some models of the Engineer II series. Alternatively, keep a lookout at sales forums here, WUS and other places. U can also keep an eye at www.jwwatch.com, they may have some great deals on and off for Ball. If u still cant find anything from these places, get one when u have the opportunity to visit HK.

Originally posted by aeras1928 View Post
              My budget around 1.5K, what are the model can i get (for preowned?)

It is too low to offer for a one year old mad cow?

Bro sys12345 mention that Jurong Point have shop selling preowned Ball watch (happen to stay in the west), can let me know the name? (PM me if not convenient to state the name here,thanks).
              sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                I recalled vaguely its a shop located in the basement, one of those pawnshop like operation. Bear in mind though that their selection is VERY limited and there is a chance they may not have anything when u drop by. IMO, with a budget of 1.5K, i think u can get the Fireman or some models of the Engineer II series. Alternatively, keep a lookout at sales forums here, WUS and other places. U can also keep an eye at www.jwwatch.com, they may have some great deals on and off for Ball. If u still cant find anything from these places, get one when u have the opportunity to visit HK.
                i'm going to visit HK next month, do u have some shop ref to buy Ball with good price?
                Thanks

Comment

Finally.....

The hunt is over.......bought my first Ball Mad Cow from fellow bro in our own forum. Fast & straight forward deal.

More to learn from this forum and thanks again for the advice given...

Comment

Congratz! Some photos will be nice..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

still figure how to upload the photos...need some guidance le (although i found the steps on how to do so from our forum but too many step until i blur la).

If got simple steps like copy & paste thing can share with me?

Thanks for the patience (newbie la...)

Comment

U can visit Sino Centre (nearby MTR is Yau Ma Tei) at Mongkok area. Near the main entrance there's a Ball AD, u should be able to get a decent deal there.

Have a great trip!

Originally posted by Bozz_Keren View Post
                        i'm going to visit HK next month, do u have some shop ref to buy Ball with good price?
                        Thanks
                        sys12345

Comment

My Ball Mad Cow

First photo posting....thanks for the help from BenCheong & qwintessential

More to come..............

Comment

Ben How u post picture I also trying le

Comment

Lume shot for Ball please!
                              [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X