Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-

tis are de 2 i mention...
    http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...-196AT-LB9.jpg http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...6at_1725us.jpg
    http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...92c-l1b-bk.jpg
    Glycine uses eta 7750 n ball uses its own.Both are 43mm.
    Last edited by melfiz; 19-06-08, 10:16 AM. Reason: wrong insert

Comment

Really hard to choose hm..........

Think better save more $$ to get both
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

For me, the choice is clear. It has to be the BALL Night Train ! And I've checked up on this. Yes, UOB is offering a 5-mth free instalment plan for their credit card customers, on a 12-mth instament basis. It works like this:

For example, you buy a $2k watch. Breaking it up into a 12-mth instalment plan, you'd pay about $167/mth. Now, you have 5 mths of free instalment = $833. This means that you'd get a $833 discount off the list price of $2k = $1,167. Converting it to percentage discount, you'd be enjoying a 41% discount. Before this, THG had been offering only 35% max on their Glycine watches.

Let me continue this. So for a $2k watch, you are now paying only $1,167. And using this amount for a 12-mth instalment plan, you'd be paying $97.25/mth, over 12 mths.

Thanks for reading.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Sorry if I've got you wrong but are you telling us or asking us
          bro, is tell u all.

Comment

For me, the choice is clear. It has to be the BALL Night Train ! And I've checked up on this. Yes, UOB is offering a 5-mth free instalment plan for their credit card customers, on a 12-mth instament basis. It works like this:

For example, you buy a $2k watch. Breaking it up into a 12-mth instalment plan, you'd pay about $167/mth. Now, you have 5 mths of free instalment = $833. This means that you'd get a $833 discount off the list price of $2k = $1,167. Converting it to percentage discount, you'd be enjoying a 41% discount. Before this, THG had been offering only 35% max on their Glycine watches.

Let me continue this. So for a $2k watch, you are now paying only $1,167. And using this amount for a 12-mth instalment plan, you'd be paying $97.25/mth, over 12 mths.

Thanks for reading.
            This applies to which shop ? or which brands ?
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              This applies to which shop ? or which brands ?
              only Hour glass boutiques and only on Glycine timepieces

Comment

Very good discount on the UOB/Glycine promo.

Perhaps you may want to look at the Glycine Lagunare 1000 or Incursore 46mm models too.

Originally posted by melfiz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                  only Hour glass boutiques and only on Glycine timepieces
                  Correct ! Thank you.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Correct ! Thank you.
                    just came back from Taka THG, left a couple of watches, want certain model eg bracelet Lagunare chrono but no stock and they will not bring in any stock.

saw a black airman (red and white dial) not bad, selling at 6K.

came back empty-handed.

Comment

re:ball or glycine?

thks bro for de info on de installment plan but i not intend to pay by installment,not very ex on tat..sommor dun wan wife to noe too.. so u are saying THG is offering 35%max discount on glycine watches rite..tmr will go n check up de model of glycine..ball nighttrain i jus now been to bugis BHG allwatches to have a look they only offer me 20% of all ball watches..wonder where can get a better discount..anybody here can recommend?

Comment

thks bro for de info on de installment plan but i not intend to pay by installment,not very ex on tat..sommor dun wan wife to noe too.. so u are saying THG is offering 35%max discount on glycine watches rite..tmr will go n check up de model of glycine..ball nighttrain i jus now been to bugis BHG allwatches to have a look they only offer me 20% of all ball watches..wonder where can get a better discount..anybody here can recommend?
                        Heard that WOS @vivocity gave quite gd discount for their BALL watches. Kronometry @suntec too. Personally, I was given a 25% discount for BALL at Kronometry w/o even bargaining seriously. Gd luck!
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sinn u1 problem on glass?

thks to all de fellow bros here for de info...i today go check out THG@ raffles hotel & ML walk.the combat 07 chrono series is totally out of stock in singapore..soo no choice have to change brands or model..de salesman @ raffles recommend me de sinn u1..and say they left 1 in stock only so no display out..i try it out but my concern is the glass AR get scratch easily & de rubber straps cos once de rubber strap is cut will have problem on prices when sell out in da future..can anyone advice me??
                          Last edited by melfiz; 20-06-08, 11:14 PM. Reason: forgot to add in title..

Comment

thks to all de fellow bros here for de info...i today go check out THG@ raffles hotel & ML walk.the combat 07 chrono series is totally out of stock in singapore..soo no choice have to change brands or model..de salesman @ raffles recommend me de sinn u1..and say they left 1 in stock only so no display out..i try it out but my concern is the glass AR get scratch easily & de rubber straps cos once de rubber strap is cut will have problem on prices when sell out in da future..can anyone advice me??
                            refer to Sinn thread for the info you need, bro. thanks..
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              refer to Sinn thread for the info you need, bro. thanks..
                              sorry put at de wrong side..

Comment

Was at THG at Taka last Sunday to check out the Glycine. Well the discount is great abut 41% after 5 month deduction from UOB but the price is alo 40% up compare to what I get previously.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X