Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ball HydroCarbon Chrono (Trieste Ltd Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sys12345;119842]Good choice! The gents day-date model is bigger at 43mm as compared to the date only model. Looks like a nice sports model. I dont suppose this is the one u got for your other half?

Thanks

About the ladies model...it looks the same...but yet different ???

After looking closer...I see where the diff is...but dunno why. Actual watch has round diamond studs whereas your pic as round diamond studs set on square base...are these diff models???

Comment

One Qs... what is the size of your ladies Aquaracer? The one in the pic has a case size of 32mm... should be the mid size and not the smaller model. That may explain the discrepancy.
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
        One Qs... what is the size of your ladies Aquaracer? The one in the pic has a case size of 32mm... should be the mid size and not the smaller model. That may explain the discrepancy.
        You're right...bot the 27mm

Actually, Longines quite attractively priced...but guess need time to appreciate the design...whereas Tag design shd be familiar with most...easier to accept the look, also smaller size available for ladies

Comment

Longines have some nice models in the collection but for some strange reasons, ladies seems to prefer Tag. Well, since u didnt go for a Ball, guess u may have to change your nick for now eh?
          sys12345

Comment

Longines have some nice models in the collection but for some strange reasons, ladies seems to prefer Tag. Well, since u didnt go for a Ball, guess u may have to change your nick for now eh?
            Shh.....not so loud....the truth...I don't have any Ball watch

Somehow, I like Ball watches since 1st saw them...but when it comes to decision time...prioritise lah

Comment

You will own one someday bro. Someday soon...
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No worries pal... we are all rooting for u... u'll get your Ball one day!

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
                Shh.....not so loud....the truth...I don't have any Ball watch

Somehow, I like Ball watches since 1st saw them...but when it comes to decision time...prioritise lah
                sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Haha...thanks. I hope the price doesn't go up too much by then

But for now, the feeling is like immediately after heavy lunch....no more appetite (for watches) & very sleepy

Comment

I'm not surprised, look at the time of your posting!

Haha...thanks. I hope the price doesn't go up too much by then

But for now, the feeling is like immediately after heavy lunch....no more appetite (for watches) & very sleepy
                    sys12345

Comment

pic of the pair
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Hi,

I'm back to considering a Ball... after a looooooooooong while that is

Would really appreciate your comments:

1. Ball HydroCarbon Chrono (Trieste Ltd Edition) - $5.1k
                        - do all come with bracelet + rubber strap + the subby thingy?

2. Ball HydroCarbon Chrono (Normal Edition) - $4.5k
                        - don't see much of these in the shops

3. Ball Space Master Orbital - $6k+ I think

Which is worth getting considering $, looks, practicality?

Kum Sia in advance

Comment

bro Trieste is a good choice if u are ok with smaller diameter,

Chrono is about the same size as trieste, I still see this model and not to worry I believe agent do have stock.

Orbital is i think so call the hot selling model, i ALREADY RESERVE One. But shipment has yet to arrive. Bear in mind that this watch do look larger.

Comment

Hi,

I'm back to considering a Ball... after a looooooooooong while that is

Would really appreciate your comments:

1. Ball HydroCarbon Chrono (Trieste Ltd Edition) - $5.1k
                            - do all come with bracelet + rubber strap + the subby thingy?

2. Ball HydroCarbon Chrono (Normal Edition) - $4.5k
                            - don't see much of these in the shops

3. Ball Space Master Orbital - $6k+ I think

Which is worth getting considering $, looks, practicality?

Kum Sia in advance
                            I would go for the Orbital, its Limited Edition (999pcs) and has Ball's latest Amortizer Anti-shock system. Price-wise I think it is currently Ball's most exp model, I enquired at WOS and after discount its about $5100. But I think its worth every penny
                            My Tumblr
                            -------------------
                            http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hi all;
                              Me interested to know more about Ball watches. Saw Ball watches Specifications with different movements. Is there any different in term of value/collectible with Ball watches using ETA 7750 automatic movement vs BALL Caliber 9018 movement?
                              Thank U.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X