Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siah la... u go offshore fish also bo jio
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Siah la... u go offshore fish also bo jio
      sure not, ok loh, jio u whn u get yr ball, in the middle of night, dark dark ocean can see yr balls ... hahahaha

yesterday night, the prata makan my bait, thn kanna stuck to seabed hor, i 'tong' there for 10mins b4 i can get it off seabed, KNN, groin ( next to my balls ), blue black leh , cos kan chong mah, when i see my rod bend jia lark jia lark, took it out from rod holder, and damn heavy, so tong there 10 mins ( rod butt against the part between thigh/ torso joint ), didnt stick the rod butt on to my rod belt.. prata off seabed, thn adjust rod belt properly and stick the rod butt on to belt ....

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        sure not, ok loh, jio u whn u get yr ball, in the middle of night, dark dark ocean can see yr balls ... hahahaha

yesterday night, the prata makan my bait, thn kanna stuck to seabed hor, i 'tong' there for 10mins b4 i can get it off seabed, KNN, groin ( next to my balls ), blue black leh , cos kan chong mah, when i see my rod bend jia lark jia lark, took it out from rod holder, and damn heavy, so tong there 10 mins ( rod butt against the part between thigh/ torso joint ), didnt stick the rod butt on to my rod belt.. prata off seabed, thn adjust rod belt properly and stick the rod butt on to belt ....
        Tat is the fun of fishing ma..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post

So your balls now black green and red ??
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Tat is the fun of fishing ma..
            u off hor, not me, cos every post i mention balls ... hahaha

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
            So your balls now black green and red ??
            like my ball night train, balck, green, blue, orange ... no red yet...haha
            Last edited by pet; 10-10-07, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Tml me ish gg to call a few AD.. ask ask abt the Alligator..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Tml me ish gg to call a few AD.. ask ask abt the Alligator..
                buy buy buy!! woot!
                d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• Pet pet

With the skylab on your wrist .

If you give a few hard twist do you feel that after you stop there is a vibrating feeling from inside the watch ??

The vibrating stops after 1 second.
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                  U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                  If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                    Pet pet

With the skylab on your wrist .

If you give a few hard twist do you feel that after you stop there is a vibrating feeling from inside the watch ??

The vibrating stops after 1 second.
                    actually hor, only wear once ... hahahhaa ... now safe in my cabinet leow ... hee

anyway, if u shake the watch, it's quite common tht the watch still vibrate or 'move' inside after you stop shaking ... i think some make/ model are more obvious thn others

Comment

• Hi Pet, Marineguy8888 & fellow SROC Bros there, forgot to introduce, I'm Alex who recently came to know about this wonderful site.

I'm also a proud owner of Ball, it's a preowned Engineer Hydrocarbon Chrono(from one of the nice bro here).

I am extremely pleased to have gotten the baby(a huge one!), no regrets man!!! Watch gives me a kind of solid feel coupled with excellent built & quality, love the 3H gas lights!

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

• First off... HIHI ALex.. welcome ...

2nd... AHhhhhhhhh... u r the one who bought the chrono !!!... i was planning to buy tat.. nw i gotta get first hand...

Btw.. do u tink tat the face of the hydrocarbon chrono is a little small ?. making it look like a boy size watch.. tho it's actually 40mm.. but tink the bezel take up quite a lot of space..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

First off... HIHI ALex.. welcome ...

2nd... AHhhhhhhhh... u r the one who bought the chrono !!!... i was planning to buy tat.. nw i gotta get first hand...

Btw.. do u tink tat the face of the hydrocarbon chrono is a little small ?. making it look like a boy size watch.. tho it's actually 40mm.. but tink the bezel take up quite a lot of space..
                          suppose to be a 42mm loui1

Comment

• 42 ?.. lagi jialat.. lol... u n ricky also got c the chrono... like boy size rite ?.. lol

Just me and my NT...

Comment

42 ?.. lagi jialat.. lol... u n ricky also got c the chrono... like boy size rite ?.. lol
                              actually not that bad lah.. it's the bezel that is really big.. but overall still a big and chunky watch. After wearing my mad cow for a few days and then switching back to my 40mm Oris BC3 pointer date, I felt that the Oris is darn small... I like my mad cow alot.

Comment

First off... HIHI ALex.. welcome ...

Hi hi bro,
                                sorry lappy just restarted by itself!

Ya was lucky to get the watch, paiseh...

Hmm the face looks ok to me, i just took a measurement, crystal/watch face is 30mm, including bezel is 40mm so 5mm on each side.

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X