No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Sourcing for the Alligator... i prefer bigger face watch leh... if really bo.. then i tink i'll settle for the chrono lo..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Still Sourcing for the Alligator... i prefer bigger face watch leh... if really bo.. then i tink i'll settle for the chrono lo..
      Lol...how much is it?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• ball watch update their website leow .. engineer hydrocarbon titanium tmt inside there leow... 1000pcs limited ed.

louis, 42mm, nice size ...

Last edited by pet; 15-10-07, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• BALL WATCH ENGINEER HYDROCARBON TMT TITANIUM ( Limited Edition 1000pcs )

**** note: not hydrocarbon tmt ( List $5100 ) or hydrocarbon titanium ( list $3000 ), but hydrocarbon tmt titanium *** ( List price ... my guess will be around $5.3 to $5.6k )

The WORLD’S first night-reading MECHANICAL THERMOMETER WATCH

Consistent with the brand’s pioneering spirit, BALL researchers took up the challenge to develop the world’s first night-reading mechanical thermometer watch operating with bi-metallic expansion thermometers.

This is a tribute to John ‘Mad Cow’ Hembel for his dedication in speed skiing and volunteer rescue service is a Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces re-imagining the vision that BALL researchers had several years ago. The TMT is available in a 42mm titanium case which is not only more impressive size on the wrist but also more comfortable due to the light weight of the titanium.

The Engineer Hydrocarbon TMT Titanium is capable of measuring environmental temperature from -35° Celsius to 45° Celsius with precision of +3%. The measurement can be easily read from the sector indicator. The inner scale indicates temperature small increments of 5 degrees, while the outer scale indicates temperature of 15-degree increments and is incorporated with self-powered micro gas light tubes (3H) to enable it to be read in the dark.

Perfection in Craftsmanship

To create the TMT, at BALL Watch, we work with bands of the highest-standard bi-metallic materials. The bands are carefully coiled, thermally treated, cut to the precise specifications, bend the inner curve and finally fuse them a fine laser.

Next our factory proceeds to manufacture the customized plate and bridge. A BALL master watchmaker lays the jewels and pins and then decorates and assembles them. The same procedure then applies to the fine regulating screws. And finally, each component is rigorously inspected by our quality control.

Our Patent

The most difficult technical challenge BALL technicians faced when working on the mechanical thermometer watch project was limiting the height of the entire movement module to within 5.1mm. This design obstacle involved delicately fitting the bi-metallic spring within the height of the milling of the main plate and bridge. We invented a unique system of fine regulation that does not block the bi-metallic blade and filed a patent for the fine regulating screw.

The patented screw regulator system is the crucial part in achieving high accuracy in temperature measurement. It stabilizes the position of the bi-metallic coil but allows it to adjust with changes in temperature.

Technical Mastery

The BALL Engineer Hydrocarbon collection boasts unrivalled resistance features. The case is tested for shock resistance to 7,500Gs, including the relatively weaker crown position where the patented BALL crown protection system ensures shock resistance and 300m water resistance even in the event of a blow to the crown. The lubrication system of the Engineer Hydrocarbon was engineered to function in all temperatures, from –40°C to 60°C (-40 to 140°F). Antimagnetic resistance reaches 12,000A/m, by utilizing a shaped soft iron inner jacket. And finally, our BALL micro gas tubes light up the watch in the darkest of conditions.

Reference number: DT1026A-SAJ-BK

Movement: Automatic BALL Caliber 9018

Cold temperature endurance to –40°C

Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date; illuminated temperature indicator; 32 micro gas tubes on hands and dial for night reading capability

Case: Titanium case with unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel; diameter 42mm, height 15.8mm; anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screwed-in crown; water-resistant to 300m; antimagnetic to 12,000A/m; shock-resistant – withstands 7,500Gs shock test

Band: Special bracelet, each segment consisting of 2 parts made with titanium and stainless steel matched with stainless steel clasp.

Comment

• Err pet ,

You abit late leh .

I already posted this info few pages back when you were fishing .

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=474&page=17 .
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Yo BALLS Lovers,

Check out the new ball webby which will be online on friday .

http://www.ballwatch.com/preview
              1675/16610/116234/78240
              Hublot BB ASF
              PAM 104J
              Sinn 903 H2
              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                Err pet ,

You abit late leh .

I already posted this info few pages back when you were fishing .

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=474&page=17 .
                hahaa ... sorri.. so how, u order this or not ??

Comment

• The WOS girl say nevery heard of this model yet they have it since may in states . They only have the normal ones .
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

The WOS girl say nevery heard of this model yet they have it since may in states . They only have the normal ones .
                    i guess not in yet lah, or soft launch nai, cos the new website thn got this model, previous version web dun hv.

my Engineer Master II Chronometer Limited Edition 999pcs, come in leow

Comment

• Taken from another ball forum . And it was one of few similar cases . Enjoy .

While the Ball Watch Museum Tour was in Houston, the rep. told us an interesting story about the Hydrocarbon models. Seems only one crystal has been damaged to this point and it was on the arm of a military service personnel! If I have the story right, this Marine sent the damaged watch in for repair and told Ball Watch the reason he had a hand left is because the watch stopped the shrapnel from hitting him!

Ball Watch sent him a new watch to replace the damaged one at no charge with a letter of thanks to the Marine. The damaged watch is said to now being displayed at the manufacturing facility in Switzerland.

My hats off to this Marine for his service to our country and to Ball Watch for replacing his timepiece. What a very decent thing to do.
                      1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                        i guess not in yet lah, or soft launch nai, cos the new website thn got this model, previous version web dun hv.

my Engineer Master II Chronometer Limited Edition 999pcs, come in leow
                        Pet take pictures leh .

Wanna drool at your balls .

1675/16610/116234/78240
                        Hublot BB ASF
                        PAM 104J
                        Sinn 903 H2
                        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

The WOS girl say nevery heard of this model yet they have it since may in states . They only have the normal ones .
                          hydrocarbon titanium tmt list = 5400

u got to gv her the ref no and name of the watch, thn ask her to call ball sales to find out lah, they usually dunno 1 lah ... so many watches to keep track...

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          Taken from another ball forum . And it was one of few similar cases . Enjoy .

While the Ball Watch Museum Tour was in Houston, the rep. told us an interesting story about the Hydrocarbon models. Seems only one crystal has been damaged to this point and it was on the arm of a military service personnel! If I have the story right, this Marine sent the damaged watch in for repair and told Ball Watch the reason he had a hand left is because the watch stopped the shrapnel from hitting him!

Ball Watch sent him a new watch to replace the damaged one at no charge with a letter of thanks to the Marine. The damaged watch is said to now being displayed at the manufacturing facility in Switzerland.

My hats off to this Marine for his service to our country and to Ball Watch for replacing his timepiece. What a very decent thing to do.
                          real story meh ?? maybe hor the enemy see his ball glow at night, tht's why kanna ..

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          Pet take pictures leh .

Wanna drool at your balls .

comes with the normal cert eg. specimen no ___ belonging to a limited series of 999 units .... also this unit comes with another COSC cert.

Comment

• nice nice watch u hav there

Comment

• Damn jealous of Pet liao...... HUMPH.. buybuybuy...
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                                Damn jealous of Pet liao...... HUMPH.. buybuybuy...
                                now then u know godpa liddat 1 meh? QUICK go bug him for 1!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X