Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vince_hiro
    replied
    the Aviator should $2k plus as one bro was saying dwn here. the other one look damn nice sia.... wa........ die... so many watches but only got 2 hands to wear. hahaha....

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    New Ball

There is two new Ball watches :

Engineer Master II Aviator
    http://www.ballwatch.com/newsletter/...ator_spec.html

Engineer Master II Diver GMT
    http://www.ballwatch.com/newsletter/..._gmt_spec.html

Wonder what are the list prices ?

Leave a comment:

• vince_hiro
    replied
    bro any pic of your magnate in the F1 rubber tyre strap to show us. thanks..

Leave a comment:

• theoldjaffa
    replied
    Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
    bro theoldjaffa the Formula 1 tyre thread designs rubber strap where u find it, which shop? Can it fits the Fireman Night Train too? Is it original by Ball Company.
    u can view the strap at the BALL service centre. its OEM Ball.

i don't think its fits the Night Train.

Leave a comment:

• vince_hiro
    replied
    bro theoldjaffa the Formula 1 tyre thread designs rubber strap where u find it, which shop? Can it fits the Fireman Night Train too? Is it original by Ball Company.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    nice watch..hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• isplash
    replied
    Hi guys, another picture to share

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    Originally posted by conc23 View Post
    hmm.. I had always thought the green-yellow version was found only on the white dial NT..
    yes you are right, the green yellow is found in white dial NT

Leave a comment:

• vince_hiro
    replied
    Bro Allan how much u planning to let go for the 1st version ball fireman night train(green, yellow, blue)

Leave a comment:

• conc23
    replied
    hmm.. I had always thought the green-yellow version was found only on the white dial NT..

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    ya actually there is three version

the first one (green yellow blue) and the lastest one (red green)

however there is another second one in between which was available in very limited numbers (yellow green)

this is the first two

and the lastest one

for me i own the first and lastest one, now still cannot decide which one to keep

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by allan View Post
    i am not too sure if they quote you correctly but i am pretty sure the price is 200+

the AD quote me this price, the service centre also quote me this price, and the prices i see online also this price

but anyway if you do get it at <100 do share with us
    If I am nt wrong, there r 2 versions of the Ball NT. The older version has 3 colors for its markers while the newer one has only 2 colors. Whether which is nicer, it's purely personal. Then there is also a difference in the term printed on its 24hr time marker. I've forgotten the actual term but you may check it out.

Secondly, yes. The original Ball watch rubber strap really costs $200++ (or may be more after the price increase in Apr08). I've personally visited the Ball HQ @bendemeer and tried it on. I did nt find it nice and switched back to its original calf leather, orange-stitched strap.

Leave a comment:

• vince_hiro
    replied
    i see magnate in rubber strap. wo.... i nv seen before. any bro got the pics to share.

Leave a comment:

• theoldjaffa
    replied
    wa... 200 plus... but i think the price is lower just call up a dealer shop and it told me the price should be below SG$100. How many colour is the illum of the Night Train? any ideal.. Thinking on either a Night Train or a Magnate now.
    there's only 1 kind of rubber strap that fits the Magnate. it looks like those Formula 1 tyre thread designs.

Cost a whopping S$300 before GST.

i'm sticking to my stock SS bracelet for now

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    wa... 200 plus... but i think the price is lower just call up a dealer shop and it told me the price should be below SG$100. How many colour is the illum of the Night Train? any ideal.. Thinking on either a Night Train or a Magnate now.
    i am not too sure if they quote you correctly but i am pretty sure the price is 200+

the AD quote me this price, the service centre also quote me this price, and the prices i see online also this price

but anyway if you do get it at <100 do share with us

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X