Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    i got pretty good discount and service at WOS vivo lehs..
    wat is conside pretty good? 35%?
    (Big Watch Siao)
    BALL
    Rolex
    Panerai
    Omega
    Cartier
    Panerai
    IWC

Comment

• WOS Vivo is ok leh. Guess it depend on the saleperson. U should look and ask lah. Think can get 30% at WOS

Comment

• Not realy MO lah.. just ask for a better discount.. but the watch we are eyeing havent arrive yet.. how to negotiate?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Engineer Master II Diver tmt

Hi,

Anyone know what's the best offer for Engineer Master II Diver TMT in S'pore
          My HK friend told me she can get around $3600SGD with discount.
          Regards,
          Derrick

Comment

• Your HK friend isnt getting such a good deal in HK. For the EMII Diver TMT in HK, i can get it lower than that. PM me for the details if u r really interested so perhaps yr friend can go get it at the right place in HK for u.

Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
            Hi,

Anyone know what's the best offer for Engineer Master II Diver TMT in S'pore
            My HK friend told me she can get around $3600SGD with discount.
            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Ball Service Centre Good Service

Hi, Just got my new Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Titanium "Madcow" last Thursday from Kronometry at Suntec. However, the salesperson there misunderstood our conversation and change the metal bracelet to the rubber ones. Not wanting to offend her, i took the watch back home and attempted to change the straps back to the metal bracelet. Boy, it was not easy and could not get 2 screws out of the rubber straps. No choice, call Ball Service Centre the next day and made an appointment for them to change the strap for me. The receptionist service at the service centre was first class. The watch technician told me that one of the screw's thread was damaged and needed time to take it out. Normally, the receptionist replied that there would need to charge me for the new screw. However, she went into the office and spoke to the technician and he agreed to waive the charge and replace the damage screw. While over at the service centre, the service was really first class and I was even offered a drink while waiting for my watch. Just wanted to say that BALL Watch Co truly provided 1st Class Service to their clients. Thank you to the receptionist (sorry for not getting your name) and the watch technician.

Comment

• Seconder

Yep, I second that. Also had an encounter with the two BALL Watch staff you mentioned previously. They are both friendly and patient.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by winzchee View Post
                  Hi, Just got my new Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Titanium "Madcow" last Thursday from Kronometry at Suntec. However, the salesperson there misunderstood our conversation and change the metal bracelet to the rubber ones. Not wanting to offend her, i took the watch back home and attempted to change the straps back to the metal bracelet. Boy, it was not easy and could not get 2 screws out of the rubber straps. No choice, call Ball Service Centre the next day and made an appointment for them to change the strap for me. The receptionist service at the service centre was first class. The watch technician told me that one of the screw's thread was damaged and needed time to take it out. Normally, the receptionist replied that there would need to charge me for the new screw. However, she went into the office and spoke to the technician and he agreed to waive the charge and replace the damage screw. While over at the service centre, the service was really first class and I was even offered a drink while waiting for my watch. Just wanted to say that BALL Watch Co truly provided 1st Class Service to their clients. Thank you to the receptionist (sorry for not getting your name) and the watch technician.
                  is the receptionist pretty?

Comment

• Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                    is the receptionist pretty?
                    She is indeed pretty, helpful and provide 1st class service. Will also be getting the Engineer Hydrocarbon Chrono (limited edition) when they are launch somewhere in May '08. Heard that the price will be around 5K plus (don't know if it is after discount). Any clues?????

Comment

• pretty ah...wow... i will send in my balls for service leow...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                        pretty ah...wow... i will send in my balls for service leow...
                        Ur Balls need to be services ah ?
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Thanks sys12345

I've just got my EMII Diver TMT yesterday cool love it.

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                          Your HK friend isnt getting such a good deal in HK. For the EMII Diver TMT in HK, i can get it lower than that. PM me for the details if u r really interested so perhaps yr friend can go get it at the right place in HK for u.
                          Regards,
                          Derrick

Comment

• Share wif us pics, friend. Enjoy ur watch !
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Didnt do much, guess i've been recommending too many people to them already

So, when will u be receiving your EMII Diver TMT (or did u already received it?!!)? Looking forward to some pics... good choice!

Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
                              Thanks sys12345

I've just got my EMII Diver TMT yesterday cool love it.
                              sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• BALL EMII Diver TMT

Hi,

I've just receive my BALL EMII Diver TMT yesterday from HK friend cool...
                                Attached Files
                                Regards,
                                Derrick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X