No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT ( 2006pcs limited ed )

Inspired by the incredible pursuit, Ball Watch Company has developed a special watch in a limited run of 2,006 pieces to commemorate Néry’s accomplishment.

Guillaume patiently trains, practicing yoga, meditation and tai-chi to balance out his physical exercise. He must achieve complete control over his body and breath during his challenging dives. The results are astounding: three world records by the age of 25.

Our partnership with a young athlete of the caliber of Guillaume Néry embodies the founding values and philosophy of the Ball Watch brand – youth, enthusiasm, determination and performance. These qualities continue to drive Ball designers who last year launched the Engineer Master II Diver that Guillaume tested during his rigorous preparations for the record-breaking dive.

The Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT provides the simplest safest solution for timing a dive. The rotating inner bezel operates with a screwed-down crown to ensure that the bezel cannot move under water. The red-colored O-rings seal the case for deep diving to 300 meters and also provide a handy visual cue that the crown is not completely screwed in.

The Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT is capable of measuring environmental temperature from –30 to 110°F (-35 to 45°C) with a precision of 3% that is only achievable by a mechanical thermometer. The measurement is easily read from the round indicator at 6 o’clock. The Ball caliber 9018 movement that powers the watch ensures it will function perfectly from –40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) without any adverse affect on accuracy.

The black color of the Diver TMT case is not simply a matter of style. The Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) of the case provides several benefits. Metals coated with DLC exhibit impressive hardness, low friction, high resistance to wear, and even electrical insulation. Research shows that DLC dramatically improves the performance and life of any material.

For deep diving, illumination is necessary to read the diver’s timepiece. At the depth of 100 meters that Guillaume reaches on a regular basis, the ambient light is about 1% of surface light. Recreational and professional Scuba Divers can often reach depths far lower. With 41 Ball micro gas tubes integrated into the rotating bezel, the diver will never have to worry about lighting again. The dial and hands also feature our micro gas tubes, giving a total of 53.

The Engineer Master II Diver TMT is a limited edition of 2,006 pieces. Movement is the automatic Ball caliber 9018 with cold temperature endurance to -40°C. Functions include:
    hours, minutes, sweep seconds; date; bidirectional rotating inner bezel; thermometric indicator ranging from -35°C to 45°C; 53 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability.

The case, in stainless steel with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC); measures 42mm X 15mm. The crystal is AR-coated sapphire. It is water resistant to 300 meters and antimagnetic to 4,800A/m; shock-resistance to 5,000Gs.

It is available with a rubber strap or a stainless steel case, with silver or black dials.

MSRP is S$4,500.

Comment

Ball Fireman Night Train ... NEW model ... think should be avail in spore market now, but in limited supply.

Inspired by the rugged exploring spirit of Harley-Davidson riders, BALL Watch Company, the official American railroad standard watch manufacturer, proudly presents the new Fireman Night Train. This sleek black watch boasts a number of impressive technical and design achievements.

The Fireman Night Train is a truly exceptional night watch, with over 60 micro gas tubes lighting up the dial. A true explorer does not let nightfall stop his endeavors, and we believe that a watch should be able to keep up. For the first time, BALL micro gas tubes illuminate every second marker, making for an impressive night display.

The 43mm black case is constructed of stainless steel coated with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) for superior scratch resistance and longevity. DLC is harder than a natural diamond and slicker than Teflon. Metals coated with DLC exhibit impressive hardness, low friction, high resistance to wear, and even electrical insulation. Research shows that DLC coating dramatically improves the performance and life of any material.

The Fireman design is based on a vintage BALL military watch, refined by our designers with a case profile fitted to the wearer’s wrist for greater comfort. Like the men and women of the military today, railroad workers considered themselves part of a brotherhood, and like the infantry, the Fireman wasn’t the highest person on the totem pole, but he was the person who kept the whole machine moving.

The style of the Fireman is intrinsic to its function, not an artificial add-on. The rest of the design falls in line, representing a modern military timepiece at its best. It is conceived entirely for reliability and legibility, with no concessions made for the sake of style. The matt black dial reveals a white UTC (Zulu Time) window with date warning from 9pm to 3am below, and a date window, while the white-tipped sword hands clearly mark the time.

The Fireman Night Train is a truly tough timepiece with 5,000Gs shock resistance and it is nicely rounded out with 100m water resistance. It is a one-of-a-kind military timepiece for the modern era.

“Fireman Night Train” Automatic Series

Reference number: NM1092C-L1B-BK
      Movement: Automatic BALL Cal. 124 with UTC function
      Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, date; 24 hour UTC indication; date warning system activated from 9pm to 3am; 60 micro gas tubes marking seconds; 63 micro gas tubes total on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
      Case: Stainless steel case with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC); diameter 43mm, height 11.1mm; anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screwed-in crown, water-resistant to 100m; shock-resistant – withstands 5,000Gs shock test
      Band: Calf leather strap with pin buckle or rubber strap ?????
      Dial: Black

List price... Not sure, approx S$2,000

Comment

Which AD do u recommend me tat i go for Ball ?..

Cortina?.. WOS ?
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Which AD do u recommend me tat i go for Ball ?..

Cortina?.. WOS ?
          any of the following tht can gv u the best price:

AD:
          All watches: Bugis, LP, Wisma
          cortina: 4 outlets
          Heinrich horlogy
          kronometry: suntec
          leng poh kee
          the watch shop: changi airport
          vincent: tampines
          WOS: 3 outlet.

Comment

Just bought a pair of balls yesterday, mad cow for me and mid cow for her

d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

Originally posted by carrot^ View Post

Good Welcome to the ball club .
              1675/16610/116234/78240
              Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
              Hublot BB ASF
              PAM 104J
              Sinn 903 H2
              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
              U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by carrot^ View Post

wow, are thise the titanium....nice...now you got me itching again to buy...... my wife's gonna be upset with me again..........sigh..........

Comment

Carrot.....wats the damage ???
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                    Good Welcome to the ball club .
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
                      wow, are thise the titanium....nice...now you got me itching again to buy...... my wife's gonna be upset with me again..........sigh..........

Hi, the Mad cow is a mix of SS and titanium. The mid cow shld be full SS.

Hee.. remember to buy one for your wife too!

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        Carrot.....wats the damage ???

Hi Louisoh,

List price for Mad cow is 3k and mid cow is 2.4k, however I got 20+++% discount from a regular shop that i buy watches from.

Comment

Carrot ,

WOS ??
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Carrot ,

WOS ??
                            Sorry, what is WOS?

Comment

Watches of Switzerland .
                              1675/16610/116234/78240
                              Hublot BB ASF
                              PAM 104J
                              Sinn 903 H2
                              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Watches of Switzerland .
                                Hi Marineguy8888, yes.. come to think of it. Beside my regular watch shop that i purchase watches from, WOS is the next that give the best discount. When I ask during the road show at vivo last 2 Sat back, they gave 20 percent straight, I managed to bargain to more than 25%, however I didnt get from them as my wife and I prefer to go to our regular shop.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X