No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ball Magnate is a nice watch, all the qualities of the hydrocarbon series yet with a dress watch appeal! Nice!
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Bro OJ,

Nice Magnate IMO it is the most simple but clean and nice in the Hydrocarbon series.

Cheers!
      Cheers!

Darth Vader

Current collection

- Rolex GMT Master II 16710
      - Rolex Seadweller 16600
      - Rolex Oyster Royal
      - Ball Hydro Carbon (Mad Cow)
      - Ball Treiste Chrono (White Dial)
      - Titus

Comment

• Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post
        hi all, finally took pix of my daily beater. So far the watch has been great. around +2 variation from Singapore Standard Time website even though its not a chronometer.

Some pix for viewing pleasure:

The watch

Bracelet

Closeup

Caseback

Clasp

Crown Lock

Side View

Wrist Shot

Wrist Shot 2

Finale... Closeup

thanks!
        how much u paid for tat??care to share bro..?

Comment

• Nice watch. A bit expensive for a daily beater though (I mean for me la)..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thanks all, for the nice comments.

i bought this watch at the end of May, after the price hike

List price now is S$2,400 before discount.

i did not do any homework beforehand, so only got the normal discount of 20% at ALL Watches. I believe there are better deals out there

To Oceanklassik: ya originally i wanted my russian watch to remain as my daily beater, but the more i look at my BALL, the more i want to wear it!
            Currently Wearing
            Rolex 216570

Comment

• No prob la. As long as you like it, can oredi.. Just heart pain for u nia. Well, as long as u r like me, SUPER kneow one, i.e. take care of ur watch gd-gd, then ok la. Cheers!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• to me... as long as the Ball watch is <2.5k its well worth the $....

U guys sld try wearing a Ball into the cinema..... damn distracting coz it's practically GLOWING..
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• ... That's right! The glow just remained 'persistently'.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                    to me... as long as the Ball watch is <2.5k its well worth the $....

U guys sld try wearing a Ball into the cinema..... damn distracting coz it's practically GLOWING..

indeed.. my ball NT looks like UFO... i caught ppl staring at my watch and was whispering to each other while pointing finger at it. LOL. they must be wondering why my superluminova last so long and multi colored too.
                    d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

haha, u yesterday go watch movie hor, wht u watch ??

i yet to wear 1 to the moveis leh... married man diff to go movies leow leh

Comment

wat if getting more den 2.5K..?if more den is not worth it..maybe lik tat maybe consider go for lower model den...

Comment

• what is the new price list for all ball Limited series?

Saw quite a few limited series ones at ball sites..especially de goin to launch moonlight special will be listed near 6k..are de rest of de limited so ex too?anyone can give me de list price of the curent limted models..thks

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            haha, u yesterday go watch movie hor, wht u watch ??

i yet to wear 1 to the moveis leh... married man diff to go movies leow leh

this week.. tink watch 3 movies liao... get smart, zohan and 21...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by melfiz View Post
                              Saw quite a few limited series ones at ball sites..especially de goin to launch moonlight special will be listed near 6k..are de rest of de limited so ex too?anyone can give me de list price of the curent limted models..thks
                              Tat is a new model... so sld be sold at a premium... current limited models like the alligator tink is listed at 3+k....

IMO, ball is "moving up" ... along with their prices..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• How many Ball skylab owners here?

tink saw in tis forum someone mention only 16pcs of skylab avaliable in singapore...wonder it is true..?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X