No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah friend, ur qns quite mixed up le.. First u asked BALL's engineer series, then u want te magnate followed by its Night Train

Ok firstly, BALL's engineer series include the ohio, arabic, roman & klassik. Then there's the engineer masterII series and engineer hydrocarbon series. I m nt sure abt the magnate and NT comes under its Fireman series which include the skylab, ionosphere, and its 43/40/32mm.

The choice is yours man .
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Drool on, there's new Ball Aviator Pics (hot and fresh) at

http://watchtalkworld.proboards84.co...lay&thread=842
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• U r bad !!! Ahhh..... WHERE CAN I GET ONE !!!!!!!!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          U r bad !!! Ahhh..... WHERE CAN I GET ONE !!!!!!!!
          Very Nice , Wats the list price???

Comment

• Less than 2k

I SERIOUSLY HOPE !!!
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• U only saw the 1st 3 pics, another 3 pics updated to the thread. Now, i AM BAD... darn i'm poisoned. Deep!
              sys12345

Comment

• Take a look at the upcoming Ball Aviator before u make a decision! Think this watch is supposed to be priced under US$2K if i'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
                Hi bros, can give me an idea on which model of ball engineer watch to get. I'm looking either in the Magnate or the Fireman Nighttrain. Which is better. Any coment bros?
                sys12345

Comment

• hi all, list price in SG for Ball Aviator 46mm is S$2,200 with leather strap, S$2,400 with stainless steel bracelet.

not sure if i'm allowed to post list prices for the other variants like Aviator GMT (44mm) and Aviator Officer (46mm)
                  Last edited by theoldjaffa; 05-07-08, 03:37 PM.
                  Currently Wearing
                  Rolex 216570

Comment

• Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post
                    hi all, list price in SG for Ball Aviator 46mm is S$2,200 with leather strap, S$2,400 with stainless steel bracelet.

not sure if i'm allowed to post list prices for the other variants like Aviator GMT (44mm) and Aviator Officer (46mm)

oh dear... more ball watches to buy. can't wait for the the other 2 to be released.
                    d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• wa. that nice ball watch is wat model. it selling at $2200 ar. it damn nice man. I love it.
                      Dream List :
                      Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• One more poisoned by it! I think this Aviator will be selling like hot cakes ...
                        sys12345

Comment

• bro's around. I hear that the Ball watch Fireman Nighttrain comes in 2 version for the lumi light izzit? Any bro's got any idea on the price mah? And is it possible to change the strap to the rubber strap like the one in the pic?
                          Attached Files
                          Dream List :
                          Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• it is possible to change the strap in the pic

it cost 200+

Comment

• wa... 200 plus... but i think the price is lower just call up a dealer shop and it told me the price should be below SG$100. How many colour is the illum of the Night Train? any ideal.. Thinking on either a Night Train or a Magnate now.
                              Dream List :
                              Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
                                wa... 200 plus... but i think the price is lower just call up a dealer shop and it told me the price should be below SG$100. How many colour is the illum of the Night Train? any ideal.. Thinking on either a Night Train or a Magnate now.
                                i am not too sure if they quote you correctly but i am pretty sure the price is 200+

the AD quote me this price, the service centre also quote me this price, and the prices i see online also this price

but anyway if you do get it at <100 do share with us

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X