Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
    wa... 200 plus... but i think the price is lower just call up a dealer shop and it told me the price should be below SG$100. How many colour is the illum of the Night Train? any ideal.. Thinking on either a Night Train or a Magnate now.
    there's only 1 kind of rubber strap that fits the Magnate. it looks like those Formula 1 tyre thread designs.

Cost a whopping S$300 before GST.

i'm sticking to my stock SS bracelet for now
    Currently Wearing
    Rolex 216570

Comment

• i see magnate in rubber strap. wo.... i nv seen before. any bro got the pics to share.
      Dream List :
      Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• Originally posted by allan View Post
        i am not too sure if they quote you correctly but i am pretty sure the price is 200+

the AD quote me this price, the service centre also quote me this price, and the prices i see online also this price

but anyway if you do get it at <100 do share with us
        If I am nt wrong, there r 2 versions of the Ball NT. The older version has 3 colors for its markers while the newer one has only 2 colors. Whether which is nicer, it's purely personal. Then there is also a difference in the term printed on its 24hr time marker. I've forgotten the actual term but you may check it out.

Secondly, yes. The original Ball watch rubber strap really costs $200++ (or may be more after the price increase in Apr08). I've personally visited the Ball HQ @bendemeer and tried it on. I did nt find it nice and switched back to its original calf leather, orange-stitched strap.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• ya actually there is three version

the first one (green yellow blue) and the lastest one (red green)

however there is another second one in between which was available in very limited numbers (yellow green)

this is the first two

and the lastest one

for me i own the first and lastest one, now still cannot decide which one to keep

Comment

• hmm.. I had always thought the green-yellow version was found only on the white dial NT..
            Mine:

Moscow Classic Aeronavigator PVD 47mm
            Ball Fireman Black/Orange 43mm

Comment

• Bro Allan how much u planning to let go for the 1st version ball fireman night train(green, yellow, blue)
              Dream List :
              Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• Originally posted by conc23 View Post
                hmm.. I had always thought the green-yellow version was found only on the white dial NT..
                yes you are right, the green yellow is found in white dial NT

Comment

• Hi guys, another picture to share

Comment

• nice watch..hahaha...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• bro theoldjaffa the Formula 1 tyre thread designs rubber strap where u find it, which shop? Can it fits the Fireman Night Train too? Is it original by Ball Company.
                      Dream List :
                      Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
                        bro theoldjaffa the Formula 1 tyre thread designs rubber strap where u find it, which shop? Can it fits the Fireman Night Train too? Is it original by Ball Company.
                        u can view the strap at the BALL service centre. its OEM Ball.

i don't think its fits the Night Train.
                        Currently Wearing
                        Rolex 216570

Comment

• bro any pic of your magnate in the F1 rubber tyre strap to show us. thanks..
                          Dream List :
                          Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• New Ball

There is two new Ball watches :

Engineer Master II Aviator
                            http://www.ballwatch.com/newsletter/...ator_spec.html

Engineer Master II Diver GMT
                            http://www.ballwatch.com/newsletter/..._gmt_spec.html

Wonder what are the list prices ?

Comment

• the Aviator should $2k plus as one bro was saying dwn here. the other one look damn nice sia.... wa........ die... so many watches but only got 2 hands to wear. hahaha....
                              Dream List :
                              Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• Folks, just a heads-up here, apparently it looks like Ball will have a variation of the same model for US & non-US market. The latest Trieste has a T100 lume rating whereas the Trieste Asian countries like HK and SG is only T25. So, i'm not sure if they will be doing likewise for the Aviator.
                                sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X