X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    got discount, got chio bu, wow lau, i mst go leow ...
    i also want to go.....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by icemangrafx View Post
    Hi All,

The guy was a nice chap that I met there & of course some chio bu's also there lah. So ask the sales person about the NT on display so he took out to let me try. I also ask about the EMII Diver. He said the retail price S$2K. So ask him straight I wanna buy what can he offer for discount. Calculated only 25% off. Asked him to give me S$1.4K, he talk to his boss. Boss gave me extra 2.5% so becomes S$1450. I know roughly can get S$1.5K is good already lah. So better deal today grab it fast. i heard that NT is out of stock from agent. Next NT have to wait till next year. Usually, AD don't stock that much unless pre-ordered. Then say roadshow, got any extra strap or something that comes as a package, then he said can give me Ball's swiss army knife. If no free gift & discount, why make a roadshow? Can also get at frequented AD with better discount! Anyway, am happy with the purchased but if the lume doesn't glow that bright, I'll send back to change new one!

BTW, went there with my Engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE

P.S: There is no more Alligator lah. That is a limited edition of 1000pcs worldwide.If have can find a pre-owned ones. Try Yahoo auction got 1 guy selling of his at S$3K.

Regards,
    Jay
    got discount, got chio bu, wow lau, i mst go leow ...

Leave a comment:

• icemangrafx
    replied
    Hi All,

The guy was a nice chap that I met there & of course some chio bu's also there lah. So ask the sales person about the NT on display so he took out to let me try. I also ask about the EMII Diver. He said the retail price S$2K. So ask him straight I wanna buy what can he offer for discount. Calculated only 25% off. Asked him to give me S$1.4K, he talk to his boss. Boss gave me extra 2.5% so becomes S$1450. I know roughly can get S$1.5K is good already lah. So better deal today grab it fast. i heard that NT is out of stock from agent. Next NT have to wait till next year. Usually, AD don't stock that much unless pre-ordered. Then say roadshow, got any extra strap or something that comes as a package, then he said can give me Ball's swiss army knife. If no free gift & discount, why make a roadshow? Can also get at frequented AD with better discount! Anyway, am happy with the purchased but if the lume doesn't glow that bright, I'll send back to change new one!

BTW, went there with my Engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE

P.S: There is no more Alligator lah. That is a limited edition of 1000pcs worldwide.If have can find a pre-owned ones. Try Yahoo auction got 1 guy selling of his at S$3K.

Regards,
    Jay

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Hi All,

Went down to the Ball roadshow held by Cortina at Millenia Walk and got myself a 2nd Ball. Fireman Night Train on black calf leather with orange stitch. It looks gorgeous. But it is not as bright as shown on the display case. Maybe due to the plastic covering it. Got 27.5% off. Retail price is S$2K and got a Ball Swiss Army Knife as a gift during the roadshow. I think left 1pc on the display after I bought mine. The event will end on the 16th Dec.

Will post some pics later.

Cheers,
    Jay
    wow, i only got 20% back in sep...

end 16 ah, wow, might wnt to go take a look ..

there's 1 or 2 more models tht i like.

NT, day time so so....try wearing it when u zz ( total darkness ), u will see it damn clear ... whole night train coming at u ... hahaa
    Last edited by pet; 11-12-07, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Hi All,

Went down to the Ball roadshow held by Cortina at Millenia Walk and got myself a 2nd Ball. Fireman Night Train on black calf leather with orange stitch. It looks gorgeous. But it is not as bright as shown on the display case. Maybe due to the plastic covering it. Got 27.5% off. Retail price is S$2K and got a Ball Swiss Army Knife as a gift during the roadshow. I think left 1pc on the display after I bought mine. The event will end on the 16th Dec.

Cheers,
    Jay
    27.5% discount is a great bargain! Got free gift some more... Good buy Waiting to see your pic

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Hi All,

Cheers,
    Jay
    nice watch bro, thinking of getting one too.

do you need to bargain for 27.5% discount or they just give u straight

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    bo alligator... crocodile got u want? ;p

I went there to take a look see last weekend. no have alligator.

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    C any Alligator on sale there ?

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    C any Alligator on sale there ?

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    Nice! post pix post pix!!

Hi All,

Cheers,
    Jay

Leave a comment:

• icemangrafx
    replied
    Hi All,

Cheers,
    Jay

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    ya loh, all depend availability, limited, etc etc... anyway if off by 5 - 10%, just up to u see how much u want the watch loh ... base on ball watch ave price, 5 - 10% not much lah, maybe 100 to 150 nai... acceptable lah

those not acceptable, AD sell at premium ...

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Actually discount depends on timing also .

During festive seasons their discount is limited .

Around 5 to 10 % difference between festive and low period . And also sales figures for the month .

If can wait wait lor .

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    yup u r right.Y? cos have neg oredi give 25%.
    actually i know sure can get 30% n abv. esp for normal 1s, but sometimes dont wnt to bargain too hard let them make abit ...

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    normal hor, i think can push abit further.
    yup u r right.Y? cos have neg oredi give 25%.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    Yup except for the limited edition.. Cos i did ask him that does 25% disc apply for all models
    normal hor, i think can push abit further.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X